Korg Product Overview
264 results. Displaying items 51–75.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Practical Handbook For Pa4X-MUSICANT series, Language: German
- For Pa4X-MUSICANT series
- Language: German
containing: Korg Kronos 61, Thon KB Case Korg Kronos 61 2015
- Korg Kronos 61
- Thon KB Case Korg Kronos 61 2015
Compact Digital FM Synthesiser 3 Voice polyphony, Fully compatible with the original, Automated step sequencer with 16 steps, With Warp Active Step, Arpeggiator and Pattern Chain, Chorus effect, Sync input and output: 3.5 mm mini mono connector, MIDI input,...
- 3 Voice polyphony
- Fully compatible with the original
- Automated step sequencer with 16 steps
Korg AW-LT100M Chromatic tuner with practical clip, Suitable for instruments such as clarinet, saxophone, oboe, bassoon, horn, euphonium, tuba, cello and double bass, The double mechanism with a swivel arm and a ball joint allows the optimum placement of...
- Chromatic tuner with practical clip
- Suitable for instruments such as clarinet, saxophone, oboe, bassoon, horn, euphonium, tuba, cello and double bass
- The double mechanism with a swivel arm and a ball joint allows the optimum placement of the tuner
Analogue Rhythm Machine 6 Analogue and 4 PCM-based drum parts, Loop and Step sequencer, Stutter, Active Step and Step Jump functions, Multitouch Trigger Pad / Step button, LED display, Integrated speaker, Sync I/O 3.5 mm mini jack mono, MIDI...
- 6 Analogue and 4 PCM-based drum parts
- Loop and Step sequencer
- Stutter, Active Step and Step Jump functions
Stage Vintage Piano Keyboard: RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) with 73 keys, 8 Velocity curves, 8 Tuning curves, Fine tuning and transpose (every key +/- 12 semitones), EDS sound generation (Enhanced Definition Synthesis) and RX (Real eXperience) technology,...
- Keyboard: RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) with 73 keys
- 8 Velocity curves
- 8 Tuning curves
Tuner and metronome with contact microphone Voice and metronome function can be used simultaneously, Fast-response LCD pointer, Large backlit LCD display, Detection range: C1 ~ C8, Internal speaker, Sound-out and sound-back function, Tempo adjustable in the range 30 to...
- Voice and metronome function can be used simultaneously
- Fast-response LCD pointer
- Large backlit LCD display
Analogue synthesizer 1 Voice, 25-Key keyboard, Monophonic 16-step sequencer notes as well as up to 4 parameters, 100 Program presets: 80 presets + 20 user-created programs, Display with preset, sequencer and waveform display, Power supply via 6 AA batteries...
- 1 Voice
- 25-Key keyboard
- Monophonic 16-step sequencer notes as well as up to 4 parameters
Digital Metronome Limited edition, With front panel made of durable and elegant Pyinkado wood, The brown wood grain gives the otherwise monochrome case warmth, 30 to 252 Beats per minute, Tempo setting options: Pendulum mode / Full-step mode /...
- Limited edition
- With front panel made of durable and elegant Pyinkado wood
- The brown wood grain gives the otherwise monochrome case warmth
Synthesiser / Controller Keyboard With 512 preset sounds from the TRITON Classic series, 49 Semi-weighted, velocity sensitive keys, PCM sound generator, Max. polyphony: 80 Voices, Arpeggiator with 6 types, 50 Rhythm patterns, 16 Velocity sensitive trigger pads, 8 Switches,...
- With 512 preset sounds from the TRITON Classic series
- 49 Semi-weighted, velocity sensitive keys
- PCM sound generator
Entertainer Keyboard 76 Semi-weighted keys, Velocity sensitive with Aftertouch, 128 Voice polyphony, 1500 Sounds, Approx. 200 additional sounds plus new multi samples from the entertainment area, More than 500 styles, Internal 500 GB hard disk, New EDS X sound...
- 76 Semi-weighted keys
- Velocity sensitive with Aftertouch
- 128 Voice polyphony
Entertainer Keyboard 61 Light-weighted keys, Keyboard expression with Aftertouch, 128 voice polyphony, 1500 Sounds, More than 500 styles, New EDS X sound engine with streaming technology, New Multi samples and Drum sounds, Mastering effects - Waves Audio Ltd. MAXX...
- 61 Light-weighted keys
- Keyboard expression with Aftertouch
- 128 voice polyphony
Floor Tuner Scale: 12 Notes, Detection range: E0 (20.60 Hz) - C8 (4186 Hz), Reference pitch: A4 = 436 - 445 Hz, Accuracy: +/- 0.1 percent, Display: Regular, Strobe, Half-Strobe & Mirror, Connections: Input (6.3 mm jack, mono), Bypass...
- Scale: 12 Notes
- Detection range: E0 (20.60 Hz) - C8 (4186 Hz)
- Reference pitch: A4 = 436 - 445 Hz
Digital Piano 88 Keys weighted RH3 keyboard (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3), 5 Sensitivity curves, Stereo PCM sound generation, 120 Voice polyphony, 30 Sounds, 30 Demo songs, Key-Off simulation, Damper resonance, 3 Effects, Metronome, 2x Line out 6.3 mm...
- 88 Keys weighted RH3 keyboard (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3)
- 5 Sensitivity curves
- Stereo PCM sound generation
Expression and Volume Pedal For Korg keyboards and synths, Cable included
- For Korg keyboards and synths
- Cable included
USB Keyboard 25 Mini keys with natural touch, Arpeggiator, Pitch-Bend and Modulations joystick, Octave shift button, USB Bus powered, Dimensions: (W x D x H): 395 x 131 x 53 mm, Weight: 0.65 kg, For WIN XP/VISTA/MAC OSX, Including...
- 25 Mini keys with natural touch
- Pitch-Bend and Modulations joystick
Analog Synthesizer Limited edition in polished gray, 4 Voice polyphony, 37 Velocity-sensitive Slim keys, Fully programmable, 100 Presets + 100 user sounds, Flexible configuration of the 4 voices through voice mode, Automatable and polyphonic 16 step sequencer with motion...
- Limited edition in polished gray
- 4 Voice polyphony
- 37 Velocity-sensitive Slim keys
Expression/ Volume Pedal Rubberized surface for better grip, Mechanical resistor and volume can be adjusted individually, Stereo in and out, Material: aluminium, Dimensions: 90 x 268 x 62 mm, Weight: 1.3 kg
- Rubberized surface for better grip
- Mechanical resistor and volume can be adjusted individually
- Stereo in and out
Stage Piano 88 Keys RH3 Keyboard with hammer mechanism, Touch-sensitive, Includes five concert grand pianos plus upright piano (Berlin, German, Austrian, Japanese and Italian), Seven different sound engines with up to 128 voices polyphony (depending on the respective sound...
- 88 Keys RH3 Keyboard with hammer mechanism
- Includes five concert grand pianos plus upright piano (Berlin, German, Austrian, Japanese and Italian)
Chromatic Tuner for Guitar With handy clip, Compact, lightweight and extremely accurate, LC-Display, Display: Regular - Strobe - Half-Strobe, Shuttle switch, Battery life: 100 Hours, Dimensions: 60 x 60 x 55 mm, Weight: 32 g (including battery), Colour: Black
- With handy clip
- Compact, lightweight and extremely accurate
Stand For digital piano Korg B1, Dimensions (WxDxH): 1310 x 315 x 653 mm, Weight: 8.4 kg
- For digital piano Korg B1
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 1310 x 315 x 653 mm
- Weight: 8.4 kg
Analog Modeling Synthesis System 37 Velocity sensitive slim keys, 2 Oscillators and noise generator, Vocoder: 8 Bands, Max. polyphony: 4 Voices, Integrated 2 + 1 speaker system for optimal sonority, 256 Programs - 192 presets / 64 Users, Audio...
- 37 Velocity sensitive slim keys
- 2 Oscillators and noise generator
- Vocoder: 8 Bands
Digital Piano 88 Keys keyboard NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action), 3 Touch curve, 10 Sounds, 120-Voice polyphony, 10 Demo songs, Reverb and chorus, 3 Pedals, 2 Headphone jacks, Midi out, Speaker system 2 x 11 Watt, Incl. power supply,...
- 88 Keys keyboard NH (Natural Weighted Hammer Action)
- 3 Touch curve
- 10 Sounds
Case For Krome 61, Inner dimensions: (W x D x H): 1027 x 313 x 93 mm
- For Krome 61
- Inner dimensions: (W x D x H): 1027 x 313 x 93 mm
Case With wheels, Suitable for the Korg SV1 Keyboard with 73 keys, Possibility to transport the SV1 stand as well
- With wheels
- Suitable for the Korg SV1 Keyboard with 73 keys
- Possibility to transport the SV1 stand as well
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!