Boss Product Overview
178 results. Displaying items 51–75.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Guitar Effects Pedal The BOSS DS 2 is an enhanced version of the already classic of the genre, the DS 1. It delivers this time - in comparison to the legendary overdrive pedals from BOSS - a considerably rougher...
- 2 Sound modes for a wide spectrum for distortion
- From distorted riff-rock via earthy rock sounds, up to to singing lead sounds
Electric Bass Effects Pedal Overdrive, Controls: level/ blend, low, high and drive, 1 Input, 1 Output, 1 Line out (balanced DI out), "Adaptive distortion" - optimal distortion in any pitch, Matching power supply optional 409939 (not included)
- Controls: level/ blend, low, high and drive
- 1 Input
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Digital stereo delay, 12 Versatile delay programs, Stereo sound in 32 bit / 96 kHz studio quality, Real-time control plus 4 memory slots, Built-in phrase looper with 60 seconds recording time, LED display, Controls:...
- Digital stereo delay
- 12 Versatile delay programs
- Stereo sound in 32 bit / 96 kHz studio quality
Multi-Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar 12 Classic reverb effects, A/B Simultaneous mode to use 2 patches at the same time, Output assignment: Mixed or split A/B, Selectable Carryover function to maintain the reverb tails when switching or bypassing, Large...
- 12 Classic reverb effects
- A/B Simultaneous mode to use 2 patches at the same time
- Output assignment: Mixed or split A/B
2-Way A / B switch Optionally switches two inputs to one output or two outputs to one input, Circuit with active electronics: Noiseless switching, no influence on the switched signals (-20 dBU inputs and outputs), Display of the switching...
- Optionally switches two inputs to one output or two outputs to one input
- Circuit with active electronics: Noiseless switching, no influence on the switched signals (-20 dBU inputs and outputs)
- Display of the switching state by means of a red LED (Channel A) and a yellow LED (Channel B)
Studio Hall In Pedal Format Compact and versatile reverb pedal built with rich, dense sound, Newly developed algorithms in studio quality thanks to the latest technology BOSS, 8 Sound modes provide a wide range of game Prepare reverbs, Expression...
- Compact and versatile reverb pedal built with rich, dense sound
- Newly developed algorithms in studio quality thanks to the latest technology BOSS
- 8 Sound modes provide a wide range of game Prepare reverbs
Super Chorus Pedal The BOSS CH1 Super Chorus enables brilliant, clear sounds thanks to its EQ controller, but other, softer settings are of course possible. The effects unit sounds highly convincing in mono, but plug in a second amp...
- Brilliant sound with clear trebles
- Built-in equaliser
- Level, EQ, Rate and Depth adjustable
Dual Foot Switch 2 Foot switches in one body, Polarity and function (switch or button mode) switchable, 1 Mono jack socket per pedal, 1 Stereo jack socket for both pedals, LED display on switch mode (9 V battery), Connectable...
- 2 Foot switches in one body
- Polarity and function (switch or button mode) switchable
- 1 Mono jack socket per pedal
Effects Pedal Intelligent multiband compression, Intelligent circuit adapts the pitch and style of the game, resulting in a natural compression that preserves the fundamental bass sound, 18 Volt input electronics allow enough headroom for clear and powerful sounds without...
- Intelligent multiband compression
- Intelligent circuit adapts the pitch and style of the game, resulting in a natural compression that preserves the fundamental bass sound
- 18 Volt input electronics allow enough headroom for clear and powerful sounds without unwanted distortions
Boss EQ-200 Graphic Eq, studio-level stereo sound with 32-bit/96 kHz processing, 4 memory places, LED display, MIDI, USB, controls: 10 slide controls from 30Hz to 12,8kHz, Level, Channel, Memory, 2 footswitches, 2x 1/4 Input (A/Mono, B), 2x 1/4 Output (A/MOno,B)...
Multi-effect pedal for electric bass 90 effect types, 32 seconds Looper, About 7 hours of playing on battery, 99 presets, 99 user patches, 3 footswitches, 1 expression pedal and 1 additional footswitch / expression pedal input, USB port for...
- 90 effect types
- 32 seconds Looper
- About 7 hours of playing on battery
Modeling Combo Amplifier for Electric Guitar 1 Channel, Power: 7 W, 3 Basic amplifier types selectable: Brown / Crunch / Clean, Equipped with: 1x 4" speaker, Analog multi-stage gain circuit with 3-band analog EQ, Cabinet construction: Closed, Controls: (Mono):...
- 1 Channel
- Power: 7 W
- 3 Basic amplifier types selectable: Brown / Crunch / Clean
Foot Switch Polarity switchable for all synthesisers and keyboards, On / Off indicator, Highly sturdy construction, Connectors: 6.3 mm jack, Dimensions (L x W x H): 95 x 89 x 50 mm, Operation without batteries possible, 2x AAA batteries...
- Polarity switchable for all synthesisers and keyboards
- On / Off indicator
- Highly sturdy construction
Bass Equaliser PedalWith the extremely wide frequency range from 50 Hz to 10 kHz the GEB-7 is suitable for all base types. With its 7 sliders for the frequencies 50 Hz, 120 Hz, 400 Hz, 500 Hz, 800 Hz, 4.5...
- 7-band graphic equaliser
- Specifically for the frequency range of the electric bass
- Since the frequency range is up to 50 Hz, the GEB-7 is also suitable for matching the bass of a double bass with pickup
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Echo / Delay, MDP technology, Custom DSP chip, Freeze function, High dynamic absorption, Mono / stereo inputs and outputs, Controls for: Level, Tone, Feedback, Time, Requires 9V AC power supply, Battery operation possible, Power supply...
- Echo / Delay
- MDP technology
- Custom DSP chip
Super Octave Stomp Box This interesting effect has been known ever since Jimi Hendrix, and also the solo from Paranoid//Black Sabbath owes its unique sound to this stomp box. The Boss Octaver OC-3 adds a tone to the original...
- For bass and electric guitar with 3 different modes to choose from
- Drive mode with distortion for richer sound
- OC-2 mode 1 to 2 octaves
Noise SuppressorThe BOSS NS-2 is a very effective noise gate, which was tailored to the needs of guitar and bass players. Unwanted hum, buzz and noise in short and longer pauses are completely suppressed - if desired only reduced. A...
- 6.3 mm Jack connectors: Input, output, return, send
- 9V DC in, 9V DC out
- Power supply with a 9 V battery or a 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connection - negative inside - not included, e.g. Art. 409939)
Metal Core Pedal This is the most aggressive distorter that BOSS has ever built - for the hard core of metal fans! The most extreme distortion with a snappy attack for the hardest riffs! When the most brutal...
- Ultra heavy distortion - ideal for the hardest riffs
- Also for 7-string and dropped tunings
- LOW knob for extreme bass (7-string guitar/drop tunings)
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Innovative, easy-to-use Vocoder pedal, 4 Modes: Vintage, Advanced, Talk Box and Choir Mode, Vintage fashion for classic electronic synthesizer voices, Advanced mode for novel Vocoder sounds with improved clarity, Talk-Box Mode allows talking solo...
- Innovative, easy-to-use Vocoder pedal
- 4 Modes: Vintage, Advanced, Talk Box and Choir Mode
- Vintage fashion for classic electronic synthesizer voices
Volume pedalThe BOSS - FV - 50 H can be seen on many pedalboards. Thanks to double inputs and outputs, various stereo or multi -amp setups can be controlled and with the Minimum knob you've practically got a rhythm preset...
- Input Phone Jack x 2
- Output Tuner Out
- Dimensions 86 (W) x 200 (D) x 54 (H) mm
Electric guitar amp head Power: 100 W, 5 Amplifier types: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown & Acoustic, 3 Simultaneously usable effects, 8 Tone setting memory spaces for amplifier- and effect settings, plus panel settings, Built-in 5 inch monitor speaker for...
- Power: 100 W
- 5 Amplifier types: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown & Acoustic
- 3 Simultaneously usable effects
Control Centre for Tube Amplifiers Modern, variable reactive attenuator circuit for tube amplifiers up to 150 W, Impedance settings for properly adjusting the load resistance of the amplifier, Preserves the natural sound, the dynamic feel and the individual character...
- Modern, variable reactive attenuator circuit for tube amplifiers up to 150 W
- Impedance settings for properly adjusting the load resistance of the amplifier
- Preserves the natural sound, the dynamic feel and the individual character of the distortion
Metal Zone Foot Pedal The BOSS Metal Zone is another distortion pedal for guitarists who need the sound of a stack turned up to max volume. 2 Gain levels guarantee sufficient distortion and sustain until the last day; its...
- The pedal for a proper metal sound
- Sustainer/EQ/Overdrive pedal in pedal form
- Level, EQ low/high and distortion adjustable
Effects pedal Overdrive, Combines the sounds of the BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver & the Angry Charlie by JHS Pedals, 3 Double-turn controls for independent control of drive, tone and level with each overdrive type, Mode switch to select the...
- Combines the sounds of the BOSS BD-2 Blues Driver & the Angry Charlie by JHS Pedals
- 3 Double-turn controls for independent control of drive, tone and level with each overdrive type
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!