Boss Product Overview
184 results. Displaying items 26–50.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Power Cable Connected in parallel (8-fold), Total length: 100 cm, Colour: Black, Works only with TU - 3, NS - 2, LS - 2, PMA - 5 and TU - 2
- Connected in parallel (8-fold)
- Total length: 100 cm
- Colour: Black
Fuzz PedalClassic sounds thanks to the most modern technology! There has long been a whole gaping in the BOSS pedal range: No fuzz pedal! Thanks to Roland/Boss's years of modelling experience (it is the first company to...
- Vintage sound of the sixties
- 3 Classical Fuzz sounds in one pedal
- COSM precise modelling of Maestro FZ-1 A, Fuzz Face and Octavia
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Chorus and vibrato of the legendary CE-1 and CE-2 in stereo quality, Control knobs for Rate and Depth, 3 Modes: Standard, CE-1 Chorus, CE-1 Vibrato, Analogue components with bucket brigade device (BBD), Operation with...
- Chorus and vibrato of the legendary CE-1 and CE-2 in stereo quality
- Control knobs for Rate and Depth
- 3 Modes: Standard, CE-1 Chorus, CE-1 Vibrato
Overdrive Pedal Warm, soft tube amp-like distortion, Controls: Level, tone and drive, Foot switch: Bypass, Input and output via 6.3 mm jack, 9 V DC power supply connection (coaxial socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm - negative pin inside), Power...
- Warm, soft tube amp-like distortion
- Controls: Level, tone and drive
- Foot switch: Bypass
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Distortion, Controller for: Level, low, high and dist, Advanced sound dynamics, Completely digital model, Natural compression, Open sound character, Very low noise at high level, Boss Multi-Dimensional Processing Technology (MDP) based on custom DSP,...
- Controller for: Level, low, high and dist
- Advanced sound dynamics
Effects pedal Multi Effects Switcher, Includes a built-in effects pedal for guitar and bass effects including tuner, noise reduction, global equalizer, midi, amp switching, USB port & editor, Knob 1 to 3, Switch: On / Off - Menu -...
- Multi Effects Switcher
- Includes a built-in effects pedal for guitar and bass effects including tuner, noise reduction, global equalizer, midi, amp switching, USB port & editor
- Knob 1 to 3
Effects Pedal Tremolo, Classic tremolo effects in a user-friendly, compact pedal, Controls: Wave, Rate & Depth, Power consumption: 20 mA, Power supply with 9 V battery or via 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connection - negative terminal inside,...
- Classic tremolo effects in a user-friendly, compact pedal
- Controls: Wave, Rate & Depth
Boss SY-1 Synthesizer; Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar & Bass; Play Synthesizer Sounds with Your Guitar without latency; Polyphonic Sound Engine, 121 Sounds, connected via a standard 1/4" Jack Cable; Leads, Pads, Organs, Basses and more, plus a variety of...
Foot Switch A robust foot switch with many areas of application. Many keyboard players will use it as a sustain pedal, but since most effects pedals these days can be used more effectively when used in conjunction with an...
- 6.3 mm mono jack socket
- Switchable polarity
- Pluggable cable
Electric Guitar Multi Effects Unit 9 Current COSM amps derived from the GT-100, 8 Categories of effects, Effects: phaser, tremolo, boost, delay, chorus, EQ, 3 different reverb modes, overdrive/ distortion, compressor, octaver, and more, 8 Multifunctional switches, Expression pedal,...
- 9 Current COSM amps derived from the GT-100
- 8 Categories of effects
- Effects: phaser, tremolo, boost, delay, chorus, EQ, 3 different reverb modes, overdrive/ distortion, compressor, octaver, and more
Graphic Equalizer For Electric GuitarAnother boss-babe who has made a career on countless professional pedalboards. 7 frequency bands, which are tailored to the needs of guitarists, make it possible to fine-tune the sound. If you want to filter out the...
- 7-band EQ from 100 Hz to 6.4 kHz with / -15 dB each
- Ideal for guitar sounds
- Perfect as a boost pedal for solos, for switching to an alternative sound or for eliminating feedback, especially when connected to a distortion amplifier
Vocal Harmonist Auto harmony function, Hybrid mode, 24 Harmony effects (12 types each with an additional variation), Reverb and Delay effects, Enhancer function, Three memory locations, Battery operation possible, XLR microphone input with phantom power for microphone, USB audio...
- Auto harmony function
- Hybrid mode
- 24 Harmony effects (12 types each with an additional variation)
Guitar Synthesiser No special pickups required - playable with any guitar with standard jack cable, latency-free playing feel, Three simultaneously playable synthesiser sections plus 4 Effects Processors, Enables the processing of a normal guitar signal with synthesiser filters, amplifiers,...
- No special pickups required - playable with any guitar with standard jack cable
- latency-free playing feel
- Three simultaneously playable synthesiser sections plus 4 Effects Processors
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Digital delay, Delay time: up to 6.4 seconds, Looper function with 40 seconds recording time, Modulation echo with chorus, Modeling of the classic "DM-2", Tap Tempo with optional foot switch or continuous control with...
- Digital delay
- Delay time: up to 6.4 seconds
- Looper function with 40 seconds recording time
Wah Pedal Space-saving design, Two switchable sound modes: Rich mode prevents the loss of bass and definition, vintage mode is for the classic Wah sound, Operates quietly, Adjustable pedal voltage, Robust aluminium-high pressure die casting, On/Off LEDs on both...
- Space-saving design
- Two switchable sound modes: Rich mode prevents the loss of bass and definition, vintage mode is for the classic Wah sound
- Operates quietly
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Waza series, Analog distortion, For guitarists looking for the sound of a fully wound stack, 2 Levels of gain guarantee enough distortion and sustain, rich bass and assertive mids, Standard mode with improved MT-2...
- Waza series
- Analog distortion
- For guitarists looking for the sound of a fully wound stack
Multi-Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar 12 Classic reverb effects, A/B Simultaneous mode to use 2 patches at the same time, Output assignment: Mixed or split A/B, Selectable Carryover function to maintain the reverb tails when switching or bypassing, Large...
- 12 Classic reverb effects
- A/B Simultaneous mode to use 2 patches at the same time
- Output assignment: Mixed or split A/B
Effects pedal for electric guitar Digital delay, Controls: Effect Level, Feedback, Delay Time and Mode, 3 Delay time modes, Delay time control for quick adjustment of exact delay time between 12.5 to 800 ms, Hold function: Repeats delay sound...
- Digital delay
- Controls: Effect Level, Feedback, Delay Time and Mode
- 3 Delay time modes
Electric Guitar Effect Pedal Tube amplifiers enable a wide range of awesome sounds: from soft jazz over the hardest rock all the way to melancholic blues. A tube amp enhances the power of expression of a guitar by highlighting...
- Bluesy, natural, vintage tube amp sound
- Reacts to every nuance and volume change
- Controls: Level, Tone and Gain
Tap Tempo Pedal Faithful replica of the analog tape-echo classic that is still used today in numerous music productions because of its warm, rich and musical sound . In the 70s, this unit shaped the sound of many successful...
- Perfect simulation of the RE 201 Space Echo
- Mode Selector
Dual Foot Switch 2 Foot switches in one body, Polarity and function (switch or button mode) switchable, 1 Mono jack socket per pedal, 1 Stereo jack socket for both pedals, LED display on switch mode (9 V battery), Connectable...
- 2 Foot switches in one body
- Polarity and function (switch or button mode) switchable
- 1 Mono jack socket per pedal
Multi effect pedal 32-bit AD / DA, 32-bit floating-point processor and 96 kHz sampling rate, New BOSS DSP engine, specially developed for audio applications, AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) brings BOSS's Tube Logic concept to a digital guitar processor,...
- 32-bit AD / DA
- 32-bit floating-point processor and 96 kHz sampling rate
- New BOSS DSP engine, specially developed for audio applications
Vocal effects device - Brilliantly simple! Thanks to the VE-20, singers and speakers finally have the possibility to easily enhance their voices with high-quality effects: Compressor, Enhancer, De-Esser, Harmonist, Chorus, Reverb, Echo, etc. in many combinations - simply select...
- XLR / Jack input with phantom power (for condenser microphones), level indicator and low cut
- 2x XLR outputs, switchable to stereo outout, 2x mono outputs or mono / dry (effects signal / direct signal separated), and phone / line output jack (stereo or mono)
- Easy to operate with display and rotary encoder
Electric Bass Effects Pedal Overdrive, Controls: level/ blend, low, high and drive, 1 Input, 1 Output, 1 Line out (balanced DI out), "Adaptive distortion" - optimal distortion in any pitch, Matching power supply optional 409939 (not included)
- Controls: level/ blend, low, high and drive
- 1 Input
6-Pedal Foot Switch Connections for 2 Expression Pedals, Different functions depending on the amplifier model, Dimensions (W x D x H): 392 x 81 x 49 mm, Weight: 1 kg, Cable included Compatible Boss Products: Blues...
- Connections for 2 Expression Pedals
- Different functions depending on the amplifier model
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 392 x 81 x 49 mm
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!