ART Product Overview
61 results. Displaying items 26–50.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
2-Channel Microphone Preamplifier With AD-converter, ADAT Input and output, S-PDIF- and AES/EBU outputs, Word clock, Internal sample rates 44.1 kHz - 192 kHz, Dithering selectable between 16-24 Bit, Dynamic range A/D converter> 112 dB (A), Discret class A, Adjustable...
- With AD-converter
- ADAT Input and output
- S-PDIF- and AES/EBU outputs
8-Channel Microphone Preamplifier With ADAT interface, Eight full pipe mic amplifiers in class A technology, Up to 70 dB of gain, Controls for input gain and output level in each channel, Switchable pad, phase and low-cut filter on each...
- With ADAT interface
- Eight full pipe mic amplifiers in class A technology
- Up to 70 dB of gain
Passive 8-Channel Patch Bay 8 Balanced inputs and outputs: 6.3 mm jack, Switchable between normalised and semi-normalised mode, Aluminium housing, Dimensions (W x H x D): 117 x 47 x 99 mm, Weight: 0.38 kg
- 8 Balanced inputs and outputs: 6.3 mm jack
- Switchable between normalised and semi-normalised mode
- Aluminium housing
USB Interface with RIAA Phono Preamplifier Low cut filter, S / PDIF input optical and coaxial, S / PDIF output optically, 2 x line / phono input RCA, Headphone output, Stereo Line-Out RCA, Plug and Play, USB bus-powered, For...
- Low cut filter
- S / PDIF input optical and coaxial
- S / PDIF output optically
Mixer 6 Channels, 3 Balanced XLR inputs, mic/line switchable, 3 Stereo RCA inputs, Volume control and clip LED for each channel, Switchable 15V phantom power for mic inputs, Symmetrical 6.3 mm jack line output with volume control, Two-band EQ,...
- 6 Channels
- 3 Balanced XLR inputs, mic/line switchable
- 3 Stereo RCA inputs
6 Channel Headphone Amplifier Six independent headphone amplifiers with high output power, Possibility of simultaneous use of up to 18 headphones, Three headphone outputs on every channel: one on the front side, two on the back side, Stereo aux...
- Six independent headphone amplifiers with high output power
- Possibility of simultaneous use of up to 18 headphones
- Three headphone outputs on every channel: one on the front side, two on the back side
5-Channel Small Mixer and USB Audio Interface 16 Bits, 44.1/ 48 kHz, 2 Balanced XLR mic inputs, 1 Instrument input 6.3 mm jack, Stereo line input 6.3 mm jack (mono usable), 6.3 mm Jack stereo output, Headphone output, Switchable...
- 16 Bits, 44.1/ 48 kHz
- 2 Balanced XLR mic inputs
- 1 Instrument input 6.3 mm jack
3-Channel small mixer and USB audio interface Inputs: XLR balanced mic input, instrument jack input 6.3 mm, stereo line jack input 6.3 mm (mono usable), Outputs: 6.3 mm Jack stereo output, headphone output, Switchable phantom power: 48V, LED for...
- Inputs: XLR balanced mic input, instrument jack input 6.3 mm, stereo line jack input 6.3 mm (mono usable)
- Outputs: 6.3 mm Jack stereo output, headphone output
- Switchable phantom power: 48V
Mic / Line Mixer With stereo outputs, 8 Mono channels, 8 Independent input channels, Controls for input levels and panning on each channel, Balanced XLR- and unbalanced jack inputs on each channel, 48 V Phantom power on each XLR...
- With stereo outputs
- 8 Mono channels
- 8 Independent input channels
Active Dual DI Box Can be operated via phantom power or 9V battery, The incoming signal via the high-impedance, unbalanced jack and balanced XLR connectors is converted into an isolated, balanced and low-impedance signal, Ground-lift switch, Frequency response: 10...
- Can be operated via phantom power or 9V battery
- The incoming signal via the high-impedance, unbalanced jack and balanced XLR connectors is converted into an isolated, balanced and low-impedance signal
- Ground-lift switch
2-Channel Phantom power Battery powered, Supplies up to two condenser microphones with 48V phantom power, Noise and distortion-free circuit, XLR connectors for balanced inputs and outputs, Highly efficient, economical CMOS circuit for long battery life with a standard 9-Volt...
- Battery powered
- Supplies up to two condenser microphones with 48V phantom power
- Noise and distortion-free circuit
Completely Passive Dual-DI Box High-quality separation transformer, without battery, Supports 50k Ohm input signals to 600 Ohm balanced outputs, Switchable input attenuation (0, -20, -40 dB), Phase reverse switch, Ground-lift switch (inputs are completely separated from ground and outputs),...
- High-quality separation transformer, without battery
- Supports 50k Ohm input signals to 600 Ohm balanced outputs
- Switchable input attenuation (0, -20, -40 dB)
Class-A tube preamp Optical compressor, Attack and Release controls separately, 4-band EQ with 2 parametric mids, Bypass for compressor and EQ, Loop between preamp and compressor as well as compressor and EQ, +4/-10 dB switchable output level, VU meter,...
- Optical compressor
- Attack and Release controls separately
- 4-band EQ with 2 parametric mids
2-Channel dynamic processor Stereo link function of the channels, Adjustable attack and release, Bypass switch per channel, Gain reduction LED, 2x Line inputs: XLR and jack, balanced 6.3 mm, 2x Line outputs: XLR and jack, balanced 6.3 mm, 2...
- Stereo link function of the channels
- Adjustable attack and release
- Bypass switch per channel
Compact 3-Channel Mixer The Promix mix 3 microphone signals (XLR) to 1 mono signal, Maximum Gain + 60 dB, Input impedance 600 Ohm, Maximum input level -14 dB, Maximum output level +14 dB, Output impedance 600 Ohm, Total harmonic...
- The Promix mix 3 microphone signals (XLR) to 1 mono signal
- Maximum Gain + 60 dB
- Input impedance 600 Ohm
Graphic 31-Band Dual Equalizer Feedback detection circuitry, VU metering for output level on each channel, High and low pass filters on each channel, Level and bypass control on each channel, Relay bypass, Signal clip LED, Ground / lift switch,...
- Feedback detection circuitry
- VU metering for output level on each channel
- High and low pass filters on each channel
Studio Controller Up to three stereo inputs, 3 Balanced stereo outputs, Headphone output switchable to Main or Cue input, Mono switch and output mute switches, Input and output trim controls, Input level indicator, External power supply
- Up to three stereo inputs
- 3 Balanced stereo outputs
- Headphone output switchable to Main or Cue input
Active DI Box Frequency range: 10 Hz –100kHz, Max. output level: +6 dBu (battery powered) / +14 dBu (phantom powered), Max. input level: +4/+24/+44 dBu, Dynamic range: > 100 dB, Input: Jack and XLR female, Input impedance 470 Ohm,...
- Frequency range: 10 Hz –100kHz
- Max. output level: +6 dBu (battery powered) / +14 dBu (phantom powered)
- Max. input level: +4/+24/+44 dBu
3-Channel Compact mixer The Powermix III accepts mono and also stereo signals and mixes them into a stereo signal or identical mono L / R signals 3 Stereo inputs (each 2x 6.3 mm jack), Input impedance: 10...
- 3 Stereo inputs (each 2x 6.3 mm jack)
- Input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Maximum input level: +30 dB
Amplifier 4 x 100 W at 8 Ohm, 4 x 140 W at 4 Ohm, 6.3 mm jack or Euroblock for the input signal, Binding post for the output, Built-in fan, Installation depth approx. 19 cm, Format: 19"/ 1...
- 4 x 100 W at 8 Ohm
- 4 x 140 W at 4 Ohm
- 6.3 mm jack or Euroblock for the input signal
Microphone Merger / Splitter Phase reverse switch, Galvanic isolation of the channels, Ground lift switch, Main Mic Input XLR, Isolated mic input / merger XLR, Mic Main Out XLR, Isolated Mic Out / Splitter XLR
- Phase reverse switch
- Galvanic isolation of the channels
- Ground lift switch
Microphone Splitter 1 Channel, 1 Direct and 1 transformer-isolated output, Phantom power is fed to the microphone via the Direct Out, Ground lift, PAD switch per input
- 1 Channel
- 1 Direct and 1 transformer-isolated output
- Phantom power is fed to the microphone via the Direct Out
Passive DI Box Frequency range: 10 Hz -50 kHz, THD: 0.01% Typical @ 1 kHz, Input: unbalanced jack, Input impedance 50 kOhm, Output: XLR male, Output impedance 600 Ohm, Switchable low pass filter -3 dB @ 30 kHz, PAD...
- Frequency range: 10 Hz -50 kHz
- THD: 0.01% Typical @ 1 kHz
- Input: unbalanced jack
6-Channel Stereo Mixer
6-Channel Stereo Mixer 6 Input channels routable to 2 stereo zone outputs, Ducking function, +48 V phantom power per microphone channel switchable, Volume control per channel, Bass, treble and volume controls per zone output, 3x Microphone input XLR, 6x...
- 6 Input channels routable to 2 stereo zone outputs
- Ducking function
- +48 V phantom power per microphone channel switchable
Headphone Amplifier / PA Monitor Device When there is no more space on the stage for monitor speakers or the musician is outside of the listening range - or you have a spontaneous gig with no time to set...
- Input to hook up the PA or the monitor amplifier
- Adjustable headphone output
- Fast and reliable way to operate headphones as a monitor replacement on a PA
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!