Botex Product Overview
59 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
4 Channel DMX Dimmer Pack With 16 built-in light programs, Adjustable speed, DMX or MIDI controllable, Channel output: 5A / CH Total 16 A, Output 4 earthed sockets with hinged lid, The MPX-405 is a phase dimmer, Weight: 2.4...
- With 16 built-in light programs
- Adjustable speed
- DMX or MIDI controllable
Power distributor 63 A Front: digital volt and ampere indication per phase, residual current device FI 63 A, 4-pin, 0.03 A, 4x 32A "C" circuit breaker, Rear: Input: 63 A CEE plug with 1.5 m cable, output: 4x 32...
- Front: digital volt and ampere indication per phase, residual current device FI 63 A, 4-pin, 0.03 A, 4x 32A "C" circuit breaker
- Rear: Input: 63 A CEE plug with 1.5 m cable, output: 4x 32 A CEE built-in panel plug
- Format: 3 U
DMX Controller Console for professional dimming control, The 24 faders can be assigned directly to 512 DMX channels via Softpatch, In addition, DMX channels can be completely separated from live access, This controller offers a convenient overview of its...
- Console for professional dimming control
- The 24 faders can be assigned directly to 512 DMX channels via Softpatch
- In addition, DMX channels can be completely separated from live access
Power Distributor Sheet steel housing and metal front panel, Powder coated with black epoxy, Installation size: 19"/ 3 HE, Weight: approx 7.0 kg Front: Digital 4-digit voltage and ampere display per phase, Residual current circuit breaker...
- Sheet steel housing and metal front panel
- Powder coated with black epoxy
- Installation size: 19"/ 3 HE
DMX Merger DMX signals are digital data streams which can not be simply added by a stacking switch. For this purpose, a converter is required which is equipped with two receivers and a transmitter. All received data is properly...
- DMX signals are digital data streams which can not be simply added by a stacking switch. For this purpose, a converter is required which is equipped with two receivers and a transmitter. All received data is properly reassembled and emitted again.
- The merging can take place according to different rules: Interconnected signals filter out and transmit the highest signal, implementing the addresses, etc
- Technical data: 2x DMX512 inputs XLR 3-pin
Controller LED X-Dimmer 3 Pro Professional RGB dimmer with DMX and manual control Properties: Up to 60W at 12V and 96W at 24V, DMX control, manual program selection via dip-switch, Suitable also for X-Chip...
- Up to 60W at 12V and 96W at 24V
- DMX control, manual program selection via dip-switch
- Suitable also for X-Chip system, TV compatible
Universal Test Device for DMX / RDM and MIDI Five-pole DMX input and output, The ultimate tool for lighting technicians and service workshops, Can be used as a DMX and RDM tester for a universe, Integrated cable tester for...
- Five-pole DMX input and output
- The ultimate tool for lighting technicians and service workshops
- Can be used as a DMX and RDM tester for a universe
Stroboscope For 1500 W discharge lamps, Professional and solid housing, Flashes per second: 1 - 15, Control via DMX-512 (2 channels), With dimming function from 0-100%, DMX input: 3-Pin XLR, With built-in circuit breaker, Dimensions (LxHxW): 480 x 124...
- For 1500 W discharge lamps
- Professional and solid housing
- Flashes per second: 1 - 15
1-Channel Dimmer Remote control, Dimmer and switcher, Compact 1 channel DMX, Dimmer pack, Channel fader for preheat, Standard DMX-512, Dimmer or switch curve adjustable, 3-Pin. XLR IN / OUT, Dimensions: 182 x 92 x 65 mm, Weight: 1.1 kg
- Remote control
- Dimmer and switcher
- Compact 1 channel DMX
48-Channel DMX light controller 96 Freely programmable and directly retrievable programs on four banks, 4600 Scenes, DMX 512 Standard, Soft patch for all 512 channels, 3 Working levels, Mix chase, Single chase function, Blind home function speed, Speed and...
- 96 Freely programmable and directly retrievable programs on four banks
- 4600 Scenes
- DMX 512 Standard
24-Channel DMX console for 19" rack installation
24-Channel DMX console for 19" rack installation Ideal for testing DMX devices or for simple applications, 24 High-quality channel faders, Two displays for displaying the outgoing channel values, Start address selectable via dip switch, The 3-pin XLR DMX input...
- Ideal for testing DMX devices or for simple applications
- 24 High-quality channel faders
- Two displays for displaying the outgoing channel values
Botex DR-PRO Rack DMX Recorder, The DR-PRO RACK 19" is equipped with 128x160Px color display, as well as 8 memory spaces, where can be storaged chase scenes or shows. Due to its 5 operating modes it is adapted for every...
32A CEE Power Distributor For use on trusses or on the ground, 32A CEE input and output, 6x Protection contact output 230V each with 16A fused (C16 circuit breaker), For the interior, M10 thread on the sides (max 20...
- For use on trusses or on the ground
- 32A CEE input and output
- 6x Protection contact output 230V each with 16A fused (C16 circuit breaker)
6-Channel Dimmer With safety output sockets, Controllable via DMX 512, Free DMX assignment per channel, Max load of 16 A per channel, 96 A total load, 12 Integrated chase-programs with adjustable speed, Phase correction (linear, switch, square), Circuit breakers...
- With safety output sockets
- Controllable via DMX 512
- Free DMX assignment per channel
Power Twist Stage Splitter For installation in the rig or on the ground, 1x PowerTwist input, 1x Power Twist Link output, 4x Power-twist outputs, Black metal housing, High-quality Seetronic connections, 2x M10 threads, Wire cross-section: 2.5 mm², max, Maximum...
- For installation in the rig or on the ground
- 1x PowerTwist input
- 1x Power Twist Link output
containing: Fun Generation PicoBeam 30 Quad LED, Botex Controller DMX DC-192, Stairville PDC3CC DMX Cable 10,0 m 3 pin, Stairville PDC3CC DMX Cable 5,0 m 3 pin
- Fun Generation PicoBeam 30 Quad LED
- Botex Controller DMX DC-192
- Stairville PDC3CC DMX Cable 10,0 m 3 pin
Power distributor Front: Digital voltage and amperage display per phase, Input: CEE plug 16 A, Output: 1x 16 A safety plug, ”C” circuit breakers per phase, Back: Outputs 6x 16 A safety plug (2 pieces per phase)
- Front: Digital voltage and amperage display per phase
- Input: CEE plug 16 A
- Output: 1x 16 A safety plug
Powerbox BO-6-PW Powerbox , by Botex, with 16 A 5-pin CEE to 6x safety plugs. A power distribution box which splits from a 16 A CEE connection to 6x safety plugs. For a uniform phase distribution there are always...
- Voltage: CEE 16 A; 400 V
- Power in: CEE 16 A socket
- Power out: 6x Safety plug
Lighting Mixer 16 Individual channel faders and one master fader, Compact design and easy operation for 16 DMX channels, DMX output: 3-pin, Power Input: 9VDC, 300 mA, Includes external power supply unit
- 16 Individual channel faders and one master fader
- Compact design and easy operation for 16 DMX channels
- DMX output: 3-pin
Converter X-NET 8 PROThe X-Net 8 Pro is a multifunctional ArtNet or Ethernet distributor. It can output up to 8 DMX universes and has the possibility to output the standard DMX 512 or the high-speed protocol DMX-1000K. Characteristics:...
- Band rate adjustable for every output channel
- No latency when converting from ArtNet to DMX
- Switch for looping the ArtNet signal
Converter Media Trigger
Converter Media Trigger The Media Trigger is a very versatile device. It can be triggered by various media, such as MIDI, DMX, SMPTE, date and time, audio or potential-free contacts. It can output DMX signals or activate potential-free output...
- DMX-512: Yes
- Voltage: 100 ~ 240V AC; 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (L / W / H): 482 x 98 x 44.50 mm
Dimmer with Terminal Strip 6 Channel dimmer pack with free DMX assignment per channel, 12 Chasers with adjustable response speeds are available, Circuit breaker (easily accessible), electrical overheating, and short circuit protection, Phase correction for linear dimming, Selectable between...
- 6 Channel dimmer pack with free DMX assignment per channel
- 12 Chasers with adjustable response speeds are available
- Circuit breaker (easily accessible), electrical overheating, and short circuit protection
Distributor DMX DD-6 The DMX distributor DD-6 is equipped with a DMX input and six DMX outputs. Properties: 6 Way DMX distributor, Back: 1 DMX input/1 DMX output, Front: 6 DMX outputs, Galvanic separation...
- 6 Way DMX distributor
- Back: 1 DMX input/1 DMX output
- Front: 6 DMX outputs
Controller DMX SDC-6 The SDC-6 controller is ideal for controlling simple DMX devices, e.g. PAR cans, dimmers, etc. This device can be operated on both battery- and power supply. Delivery includes power supply. Characteristics: ...
- Compact design and easy operation
- Battery type: Pp 3 9V
- DMX 512: Yes
Powerbox BO-6-SIPowerbox from Botex with 16pol Multipin IN on 6 x Schutzko Distribution Box, which dissolves from a 16 pol multipin connection to 6 x protective contact plug. Ideal to connect individual lamps directly to dimmers with multipin output....
- Voltage: 16 A; 400V AC
- Current in: 16pol Multipin
- Power out: 6x grounding contact
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!