Tube microphoneThe VMA is the essence of more than 10 years of experience with the top-of-the-line model, the VM1, which has revolutionized the market like no other microphone. But the VMA offers even more, because in fact it is two microphones in one. Through the switching and re-tuning of the internal signal path, it offers not only the famous VM1 sound, but also a highlyauthentic vintage sound. The extensive participation of the Grammy Award winners Elliot Scheiner, Al Schmitt and Chuck Ainlay was one of the most ambitious projects in the history of microphones Search for a worthy successor of the big, old tube microphones, on the premise of combining this sound in an ideal way with the requirements of today's high-tech microphones.
- Type: Pressure gradient receiver
- Replacement noise: 8 dBA IEC 651
- Noise ratio: 86 dB (1 Pa / 1 kHz / cardioid)
- Sensitivity:> 28mV / Pa
- Characteristics: all infinitely adjustable
- Transmission range: 20 - 22,000 Hz
- Amplifier Type: Ultrawide, ultralinear, Class A
- Limit sound pressure level: 142 dB SPL @ 0.3% THD
- Power supply: 115-240V
- Tube types: EF86, EF806S, AC701, EF 732 or Brauner CMVT1
- Incl. power supply, cable, elastic holder, case and windscreen
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 172354 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!