Brauner Phantom V
Large Diaphragm Microphone
- Type: Pressure gradient transducer
- Equivalent noise: 8 dB A (IEC651)
- Signal to noise ratio: 86 dB (1 Pa/1 KHz cardioid)
- Sensitivity: 28mV / Pa-cardioid
- Directional characteristic switchable between: Omnidirectional, Cardioid and Figure Eight
- Frequency response: 20 - 22,000 Hz
- Power consumption: 4 mA
- Maximum sound pressure level: 142 dB SPL @ 0.3 % THD
- An additional 10 dB attenuator turns this microphone into an extremely flexible all-round instrument
- Power supply: 48 V phantom power
- Accessories: Elastic mounting, aluminium case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 172352 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!