Brauner Phantom V
Large Diaphragm Microphone
- Type: Pressure gradient transducer
- Equivalent noise: 8 dB A (IEC651)
- Signal to noise ratio: 86 dB (1 Pa/1 KHz cardioid)
- Sensitivity: 28mV / Pa-cardioid
- Directional characteristic switchable between: Omnidirectional, Cardioid and Figure Eight
- Frequency response: 20 - 22,000 Hz
- Power consumption: 4 mA
- Maximum sound pressure level: 142 dB SPL @ 0.3 % THD
- An additional 10 dB attenuator turns this microphone into an extremely flexible all-round instrument
- Power supply: 48 V phantom power
- Accessories: Elastic mounting, aluminium case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 172352 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!