Brauner Phanthera B-Stock
B-Stock with full warranty
Slight traces of use
Large diaphragm microphone
The Phanthera shares not only its name with big classy cats. Its overall appearance likewise evokes words such as sublime, dynamic, powerful, sleek and graceful. The special sound character produced by the Phanthera is somewhat tricky to succintly describe with words alone, therefore we can only but strongly recommend experiencing the Phanthera in the environment of a studio. A matter of course is that all of the microphone's components are of the highest quality and are invariably of German manufacture, just like all Brauner microphones.
With the Phanthera, Brauner supplements its range of microphones further with a phantom powered mic with excellent properties.
- Type: pressure gradient transducer
- Equivalent noise: 11 dB A (IEC 651)
- Signal-to-noise: 83 dB (1 Pa / 1 KHz cardioid)
- Sensitivity: 33 mV / Pa cardioid
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 22 KHz
- Circuit design: Solid State, FET
- Max. SPL (sound pressure level): 142 dB SPL @ 0.3% THD
- Power supply: 48V phantom power
- Includes microphone shock mount, case, and a VOVOX link direct S connecting cable (5 m)
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.