Universal MIDI Router
- Enables MIDI networks via Ethernet and Wi-Fi
- Classic 5-pin MIDI in / out with very low latency values
- USB-host for connecting USB-MIDI controllers, USB-MIDI interfaces, and USB hubs
- Built-in Ethernet switch with 2x network connectors (100 Mbit/s)
- Built-in wifi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz
- Support from Allen & Heath dLive, GLD, and Qu series mixing consoles via Ethernet
- Operation and configuration via Web interface
- Connects to Windows and macOS using Ethernet or WiFi (Bome Network tool)
- Integrated MIDI Translator Pro engine allows for mapping, splits, routing, scenes, and MIDI-data processing
- Robust and reinforced ABS housing
- Power supply: 5 V standard power supply unit with a micro-USB connector (not included, must be ordered separately)
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) with 48 V
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 121 x 96 x 38 mm
- Weight: 180 g
|MIDI Converter / Interface||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 433079 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!