Blue Bluebird SL B-Stock
B-Stock with full warranty
Slight traces of use
Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Directional characteristics: cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 28.5 mV / PA at 1 kHz (1 pa = 94 dB SPL)
- Output impedance: 50 ohm
- Max. SPL (sound pressure level): 138 dB SPL (0.5%)
- S/N ratio: 82.3 dB-A
- Dynamic range: 126.3 dB
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- HPF: 100 Hz, 12 dB per octave
- PAD: -20 dB
- Dimensions: 222.5 x 47.5 mm
- Weight: 455 g
- Includes shock mount and wooden storage box
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 429483 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!