Bettermaker Mastering Limiter
- Hybrid 2-channel limiter with digitally controlled VCA, plugin control and preset memory with 399 slots
- Completely analogue signal path
- Fast limiter with 0.1 - 250 ms attack and 0.01 - 1.3 s release as well as automatic release control
- Colour function for separately equalisable even and odd harmonics
- Soft and hard clip function
- Comfortable operation via touchscreen
- Encoders for input and output levels
- Two menu-dependent encoders with push-button function
- Extensive metering options with loudness meter, RTA, M-meter, phase meter, PPM etc.
- Stereo or MS operation
- Global bypass and bypass per channel
- Can be controlled and automated via plug-in and USB connection
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- Max. Input level: +21.5 dBu
- Max. Output level: +23 dBu (THD <0.1%)
- Frequency response: 5 Hz - 30 kHz (+/- 0.1 dB)
- Dynamic range: 115 dB (18 dBu)
- THD + N: <0.04% (+4 dBu)
- Common mode rejection: 80 dB at 3 kHz
- 2 x XLR input balanced
- 2 x XLR output balanced
- Ground lift
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 19" x 2 U x 220 mm
- Weight: 5.5 kg
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 437885 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!