Best Service Era II Vocal Codex
- Extensive vocal library with over 14,000 samples
- Four medieval influenced vocals
- Celtai: a soft voice with Celtic influence
- Heroica: suitable for powerful and earthy passages in epic productions
- Bard: delicate male voice for ancient music
- Medieval Tenor: elegant tenor for solos and sacred songs
- Multisamples with velocity layers
- Different articulations and real legato samples
- 30 Complementary soundscapes to round off the library with atmospheric sounds
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / AU
- System requirements: From Win7 (32/64-Bit), from Mac OSX 10.8; 3 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM, 6.7 GB HD, Internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||Yes|
|Chorus / Vocals||Yes|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 408284 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!