Berklee Press Guitar Tutors
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Textbook for Electric Bass All the necessary techniques for metal bass, By David Marvuglio, Introduction of bass lines that are characteristic of different types of metal, Etudes and exercises in notation and tabulature, starting with simple bass lines up...
- All the necessary techniques for metal bass
- By David Marvuglio
- Introduction of bass lines that are characteristic of different types of metal
Textbook for Guitar By Michael Williams, Classic blues rhythms, Blues solo techniques, In the style of blues greats like B.B. King, T-Bone Walker, Albert Collins, Robert Lockwood Jr., Jimmie Vaughan and others, In notation and tablature, Full band and...
- By Michael Williams
- Classic blues rhythms
- Blues solo techniques
Music Book Learn the art of creating a solid fingerstyle funk bass groove, With 69 radio riffs, Develop your own funk lines, Learn the notes, scales and chords needed for funk bass lines, By Joe Santerre, Including CD, Written...
- Learn the art of creating a solid fingerstyle funk bass groove
- With 69 radio riffs
- Develop your own funk lines
School of Electric Guitar From Joe Stump, Sweep pickings and arpeggios are among the most useful hard rock and shred techniques, The techniques can also be used in other styles, Studies and etudes that range from the basic aspects...
- From Joe Stump
- Sweep pickings and arpeggios are among the most useful hard rock and shred techniques
- The techniques can also be used in other styles
Textbook for Jazz Swing Guitar An introduction to the diverse world of mainstream jazz for guitarists, 47 Lessons and études, For a comprehensive study and rapid progress, Focus: Harmonious sensitivity, grip safety, repertoire and stylistic nuances, Beautiful performance etudes...
- An introduction to the diverse world of mainstream jazz for guitarists
- 47 Lessons and études
- For a comprehensive study and rapid progress
Sheet Music Volume 1-3 A beginner's textbook for guitar, With scales, melodic studies, chords and arpeggios, Special exercises for both hands, Techniques for accompaniment, Language: English, By William Leavitt
- A beginner's textbook for guitar
- With scales, melodic studies, chords and arpeggios
- Special exercises for both hands
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!