Behringer Nekkst K8
Active Studio Monitor
- Designed by Keith Klawitter
- Advanced waveguide technology
- Power: 150 watts
- Frequency range: 40 - 20000 Hz
- Maximum level: 102 dB @ 1m
- Bi-amp mode with 2 separate amplifiers
- 1" Silk dome tweeter
- Long-stroke 8" woofer with deformation-resistant glass fibre diaphragm
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, TRS and unbalanced RCA jacks
- High-density composite housing
- Setting options for room adaptation
- ''Planet Earth" power supply 100 - 240V
- Dimensions: 393 x 261 x 315 mm
- Weight: 8.7 kg
|Speaker size||1x 8"|
|Amplifier power per unit (RMS)||150 W|
|Analogue XLR Input||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Jack)||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Mini Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (RCA)||Yes|
|Manual frequency correction||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 384428 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!