Behringer HLC 660M
- Multi-purpose headphones with a built-in dynamic microphone
- Ideal for DJs, broadcasters, podcasters, music labs and gamers
- Circumaural design
- Headphones with 50 mm drivers for a defined bass and detailed highs
- Headphone frequency response: 10 - 30,000 Hz
- Combines noise-reducing headphones with a super-sensitive microphone
- Soft earcups and an adjustable padded headband ensure a uniform listening environment with remarkable isolation
- Microphone frequency response: 50 - 15,000 Hz
- 3.5 mm (Mini jack) headphone jack
- Includes a 3 m cable, 6.3 mm adapter and XLR for microphone
- Developed and designed in Germany
|Frequency range headphones||10 Hz – 30000 Hz|
|Type Of Microphone||Condenser|
|Frequency range microphone||50 Hz – 15000 Hz|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475670 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!