Behringer DI Boxes
11 results. Displaying items 1–11.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
2-Channel hum suppressor Don't be fooled by the compact dimensions of this 2-channel hum suppressor, because as a powerful problem solver it should not be missing in any rack! This handy device quickly and reliably removes hum and noise....
- Simple, fast and reliable removal of mains hum and noise.
- Safe and effective interruption of humming loops
- Automatic conversion of unbalanced into balanced signals
Active 4-channel Di-Box Level shifter, Gain switch +20 dB for pre-amplification of low-level signals, Switchable phase, Switchable high-cut filter (8 kHz) for guitars, Ground lift switch, 4 x XLR and jack inputs, 4 x Jack link outputs, 4 x...
- Level shifter
- Gain switch +20 dB for pre-amplification of low-level signals
- Switchable phase
Active 2-Channel DI boxActive 2-Channel DI-Box / Splitter, with whose help signals with high impedance - e.g. from guitars and basses - can be connected directly to a mixer or recording system. The ULTRA-DI DI20 is a...
- Jack input
- XLR Out
- -20 / 40dB PAD (up to 3000 W)
8-Channel DI-Box with Optional Mains/Phantom Power Supply Servo balanced circuit for absolutely linear frequency response, Connection to amplifier outputs up to 3000 W possible, Ground lift, Switchable input attenuation, Installation size: 19", 1 U
- Servo balanced circuit for absolutely linear frequency response
- Connection to amplifier outputs up to 3000 W possible
- Ground lift
Passive Di-Balanced Box Direct connection of instruments to amplifiers and mixers, Allows long cable paths without loss of sound in the high frequency range, Jack input, Parallel output, Balanced XLR output ground lift switch solves typical problems with ground...
- Direct connection of instruments to amplifiers and mixers
- Allows long cable paths without loss of sound in the high frequency range
- Jack input
Active DI Box XLR/ jack input, Jack link output, XLR output, With galvanic isolation, -20/ 40dB Pad (up to 3000 W), Operatable via battery (9V) or phantom (15-52 V), GND lift, Battery off switch, Rugged floor box with isolating...
- XLR/ jack input
- Jack link output
- XLR output
Active Guitar DI Box With a speaker emulation developed by Juergen Rath 4x 12", Jack input, Direct link out, XLR out, Galvanic isolation, -20/ 40dB PAD (up to 3000 W), Operatable via battery (9V) or phantom power (15 -...
- With a speaker emulation developed by Juergen Rath 4x 12"
- Jack input
- Direct link out
Direct Input Box It often happens that you want to connect certain sound sources straight to other audio gear, be it for a live performance or a studio session. The direct connection between audio equipment can quickly turn out...
- Jack input
- Parallel output
- Output impedance balanced
Active 4-Channel DI Box Suitable for stage and studio, 4 Inputs: XLR / 6.3 mm TRS jack, Switchable ground lift, Switchable boost per channel: 6/12/18 dB, 8 Outputs: XLR, Switchable -20 dB output attenuation, Dimensions (W x H x...
- Suitable for stage and studio
- 4 Inputs: XLR / 6.3 mm TRS jack
- Switchable ground lift
B-Stock, Behringer DI800 Ultra-DI Pro v2 - 8 channel mains/phantom powered DI-Box, servo balanced operation assures ultra-flat frequency response, can be connected directly to speaker outputs (up to 3,000 Watts), ground lift, input attenuation/gain per channel. Dimensions: 19" x 1U.,...
B-Stock, Behringer MicroHD HD400 - Ultra-Compact 2-Channel Hum Destroyer; Removes AC hum and noise - fast, easy and reliable; Breaks ground loops safely, while keeping highest sonic quality; 2 independent channels for 2 mono or 1 stereo signal; Automatically...
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!