Baton Rouge X6C/ACE-12 mystique
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back & sides: Exotic mahogany (Sapele - Entandrophragma Cylindricum -Indonesia)
- Neck Mahogany (Sapele - Entandrophragma Cylindricum -Indonesia)
- Fretboard & Bridge Ovangkol
- 20 Frets
- Nut & saddle: Nubone
- Original strings: Elixir
- Bindings: Maple
- Machine heads: Die-cast matte chrome with black buttons
- Scale: 630 mm
- Nut width: 48 mm
- Pickup System Baton Rouge BR-2P by Shadow
- Finish: Natural / dark stained matte open pore
|Back and Sides||Mahogany|
|Nut width in mm||48,00 mm|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 465383 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!