Baton Rouge CR21C/ACE Nylon Auditorium
- Design: Auditorium with cutaway
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Back & sides: Grained maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard and bridge: Ovangkol
- 20 Frets
- Nut and saddle: Nubone
- Black ABS binding
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut width: 48 mm
- Pickup system: Baton Rouge BR-2P by Shadow
- Antique brass machine heads with black knobs
- Factory stringing: Savarez
- Finish: Matte, open-pored
- Colour: Natural / Archaic Dark Brown
|Back and Sides||Maple|
|Nut width in mm||48,00 mm|
|Colour||Natur, Archaic Dark Brown|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 465379 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!