Baton Rouge AR20C/ACE-LTD
6-String Acoustic Guitar
- Body form: Auditorium with Florentine cutaway
- 20 Year limited model
- Top: Solid Canadian cedar
- Bottom & Sides: Figured maple
- Neck: Mahagony (Sapele, Entandrophragma cylindricum / Indonesia)
- Fretboard & Neck: Ovangkol
- Logo & Rosette & Inlay: Abalone
- 20 Frets
- Nut width: 46 mm
- Pickup system: Baton Rouge BR-2P by Shadow
- Nut and bridge inlays: Nubone
- Bindings: Maple
- Matte chromed die-cast machine heads with black pegs
- Factory strings: Elixir
- Neck finish: Satin
- Colour: Natural / Archaic dark brown high gloss
|Nut width in mm||46,00 mm|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 480349 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!