BAE Audio 1073D
500 Series Microphone Preamplifier Module with EQ
- Frequency range: 10 to 55000 Hz (-3dB): 2 band Equaliser
- HF: +/-16dB (shelving), selectable frequencies 10 / 12 / 16 kHz
- MF: +/-18dB, set Q-Faktor, selectable frequencies 0.36 / 0.7 / 1.6 / 3.2 / 4.8 / 7.2 kHz
- LF: +/-16dB, selectable frequencies 35 / 60 / 110 / 220 Hz (shelving)
- High Pass Filter: 50 / 80 / 160 / 300 Hz selectable
- Mic input impedance: 1200/300 Ohm
- DI input impedance: 150 kOhm
- Line input impedance: 10 kOhm
- Output impedance: 35 Ohm
- Maximum output level: +27.4 dBu @ 600 Ohm
- Gain: 0 to 70 dB
- Equivalent input noise: -110 dBu (unweighted)
- 48 V Phantom power
- Phase reversal
- Design: API Series 500 format (two slots)
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 469820 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!