Bach LT190S1B Commercial Bb-Trumpet
- ML Bore: 11.66 mm (.459 ")
- Bell with flat rim Ø: 127.0 mm/ 5"
- One-piece, hand-hammered bronze bell
- Light-weight bell # 1
- Modified #43 brass mouth pipe
- Two-piece valve casing
- Thin-walled body material with brass outer and nickel silver inner slides
- Ring on the first & third valve slide
- Second valve slide directed forward
- Third valve slide with slide stop and Amado water key
- Main tuning slide without support
- Including two slides with round crook and traditional D shape crook, mouthpiece and case
|Bore Size||Medium Large|
|One Piece Design||Yes|
|Incl. Case / Gigbag||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 348737 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!