Bach LT1901B Commercial Bb-Trumpet
- ML Bore: 11.66 mm (.459 ")
- Bell with flat rim Ø: 127.0 mm/ 5"
- One-piece, hand-hammered bronze bell
- Lightweight bell #1
- Modified #43 brass mouth pipe
- Two-piece valve casing
- Thin-walled body material
- Outer slide made of brass
- Inner slide made of nickel silver
- Ring on the first and third valve slide
- Second valve slide directed forward
- Third valve slide with slide stop and Amado water key
- Main tuning slide without support
- With clear lacquer
- Including two slides with round crook and traditional D shape crook, mouthpiece and case
|Bore Size||Medium Large|
|One Piece Design||Yes|
|Incl. Case / Gigbag||Yes|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 348736 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!