Bach LT1901B Commercial Bb-Trumpet
- ML Bore: 11.66 mm (.459 ")
- Bell with flat rim Ø: 127.0 mm/ 5"
- One-piece, hand-hammered bronze bell
- Lightweight bell #1
- Modified #43 brass mouth pipe
- Two-piece valve casing
- Thin-walled body material
- Outer slide made of brass
- Inner slide made of nickel silver
- Ring on the first and third valve slide
- Second valve slide directed forward
- Third valve slide with slide stop and Amado water key
- Main tuning slide without support
- With clear lacquer
- Including two slides with round crook and traditional D shape crook, mouthpiece and case
|Bore Size||Medium Large|
|One Piece Design||Yes|
|Incl. Case / Gigbag||Yes|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 348736 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!