Avid Pro Tools MTRX
Audio Interface for Pro Tools HD/HDX, HD Native and Other Pro Audio Applications
- Modular interface and digital converter system
- Based on the AX32 from Digital Audio Denmark (DAD) and made in Denmark
- AD and DA converters with a resolution of up to 384 kHz
- Stand-alone with the DADman software (included) or in combination with EUCON-capable Pro Tools consoles such as Dock S3 or S6, the control center for all input sources
- Monitors and speaker configurations in the studio
- With Pro Mon 2, complex monitoring, talkback, summation and other tasks can be solved
- Two 32-channel DigiLink mini connectors (64 channels total)
- AES/EBU I/O: Eight AES pairs (16 mono) on two D25 connectors
- MADI I/O: Coaxial interface with 64 I/O channels on BNC connectors
- Module slots: Eight module slots for individual I/O configurations
- Up to 6 places can be used for various analog cards (AD/DA)
- With a maximum of 48 analog channels per MTRX interface
- System Sync: Word Clock/Video Black Burst (VBB) I/O on BNC connectors
- AES11 input
- Supports 44.1 kHz-384 kHz as well as DSD 64/DSD 128 with internal High Precision Clock and PLL (Phase Lock Loop)
- Two separate power supplies (internal)
- Housing: 19" / 2 RU
|Amount Of Channels||64|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 422725 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!