Small-diaphragm condenser microphone for studio, live and broadcast applications
- Polar pattern: hyper-cardioid
- Frequency response: 40 - 20,000 Hz
- SPL: 130 dB
- Requires 48 - 52 V phantom power
- Diaphragm diameter: 13 mm ± 0.05 mm
- Highly detailed overtones
- Suitable for acoustic instruments, voice, orchestra, choir, drum overheads, hihat, etc.
- Includes wooden case and microphone mount
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 358978 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!