Audix Microphones for Saxophone
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Special Micro for Snare DrumThe Audix I-5 is a dynamic microphone for stage and studio instrument micing. It is particularly suitable for loud instruments such as Snare or electric guitar etc and due to its absolutely professional processing is particularly...
- Micing from above and below possible
- Professional dynamic microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
Special Microphone For overhead recording, Professional electret condenser microphone, Polar pattern: cardioid, Frequency range: 40 Hz - 18 kHz, Impedance: 100 Ohm, Max. SPL: 132 dB (142 dB with pad), Also suitable for flute, strings, etc.
- For overhead recording
- Professional electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: cardioid
Clip-On Condenser Microphone With gooseneck, For drums and brass, Hypercardioid, 40 - 20,000 Hz, 250 Ohm, 140 dB max SPL, Mini XLR connector, Adaptor APS910 to XLR male included, Included: Audix D-Vice rim clamp, optional mount for various acoustic...
- With gooseneck
- For drums and brass
Miniature Condenser Microphone With short gooseneck holder, rubberized clamp and elastic micro-suspension for direct attachment e.g. to brass instruments, Also suitable for double-bass bridge, tripods up to 6 mm or similar., Linear transmission of 40 to 20,000 Hz, Polar...
- With short gooseneck holder, rubberized clamp and elastic micro-suspension for direct attachment e.g. to brass instruments
- Also suitable for double-bass bridge, tripods up to 6 mm or similar.
- Linear transmission of 40 to 20,000 Hz
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!