Passive 2 Channel DI box
- For balancing and adjusting unbalanced instruments and devices
- High-quality high-end transformers
- High bandwidth and maximum insulation
- Very good output balanced
- High level stability
- Antimagnetic shielding
- Robust aluminum housing
- Transmission ratio: 10: 1
- Inputs: 6.3 mm jack and RCA
- Outputs: 6.3 mm jack Link Out, XLR balanced
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 30 kHz +/- 3 dB at +20 dB input level, 15 Hz - 30 kHz +/- 3 dB at +30 dB input level relative to 2.2 kOhm terminating resistor and 3.3 nF load (= 50 m multicore)
- Insulation capacity of the transformer: 1,500 VAC at 50 Hz 1min
- Output balance ccording to IEC:> 120 dB at 50 Hz,> 90 dB at 10 kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x T): 80 x 50 x 100 mm
- Weight: 470 g
- Handmade in Germany
|Active / Passive||Passive|
|Powered by battery||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 321275 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!