High-end condenser microphone with a large diaphragm
- The large diaphragm microphone that's in a class of its own
- Made by hand
- Four-part rectangular element
- 4x matched ultra-thin diaphragms
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Max. SPL (sound pressure level): 142 dB
- Self noise: 5 dB SPL (sound pressure level)
- Dynamic range: 137 dB 1 kHz @ max SPL
- 48 V phantom power
- Aluminium housing
- Length: 165.3 mm
- Max. diameter: 57 mm
- Incl. AT8480 microphone shock mount for 5/8 threaded stands and transport packaging
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 305477 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!