Audio-Technica Special Instrument Microphones
2 results. Displaying items 1–2.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Condenser Microphone with Universal Clip-On Mounting Suitable for a variety of instruments, Modular design offers a high degree of flexibility for different mounting options and capsules, Directional characteristic: Cardioid, Frequency response: 40 - 20,000 Hz, Switchable low-cut filter at...
- Suitable for a variety of instruments
- Modular design offers a high degree of flexibility for different mounting options and capsules
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
Dynamic Instrument Microphone For guitar amplifiers, brass, drums and percussion, Directional characteristics: Cardioid, Frequency range: 60 - 20,000 Hz, Switchable high-cut filter at 6 KHz, Sensitivity: -57 DB (1.3 mV/Pa), Impedance: 250 Ω, Robust metal chassis, Dimensions: 95.6 x...
- For guitar amplifiers, brass, drums and percussion
- Directional characteristics: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 - 20,000 Hz
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!