Ape Labs WAPE Wireless DMX Transceiver
Wireless DMX Transceiver
- Central sending station, to control ape labs products wireless via DMX
- Made in Germany
- Wireless DMX transmitter to control ape labs devices by radio from a light desk
- Wireless DMX receiver to redirect the received DMX data by cable
- Sound-to-light master to create the sound-to-light mode of ape lab's products such as LightCan, ApeLight mini / maxi, ApeStick4, MobiLight4
- Via the W-APE wireless DMX transceiver display, the settings for ape labs products can be made without a display (for example, to change the DMX address and the DMX mode of a LightCan directly on the W-APE)
- High transmission power (2.4 GHz)
- Setup Unit for ape labs products without display
- Sound-to-light master unit for all ape labs products
- 3-Pin Neutrik XLR sockets
- 4 Group management
- Transfer of up to 4 DMX universes at the same time possible (with 4 W-APE transceivers)
- Dimensions: 197 x 197 x 56 mm
- Weight: 1 kg
- Electrical connection: 100-240 V / 50-60 Hz
- W-APE wireless DMX transceiver
- Power supply 100-240 V
- Omnidirectional antenna
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 386621 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!