Ape Labs ApeLight maxi - Spareunit
Replacement LED Spotlight with Built-in Rechargeable Battery and Internal Wireless Module
- Suitable for a variety of applications such as classic up-lighting, or as a decorative element for glasses and bottles
- Made in Germany
- Can be controlled with the ape labs 2.4 GHz wireless remote control, or via DMX with the ape labs W-APE wireless DMX transceiver
- 3x 15 W RGBW-LED
- Beam angle: Approx. 10°
- Internal colours and programs with adjustable speed
- Sound-to-light with auto-gain via internal microphone, or via the central microphone of the W-APE transceiver
- Internal wireless module for remote control and W-APE wireless DMX (4 DMX universes possible)
- 4 Group controlling management via remote control or W-APE
- Various DMX modes: 3 Channels (Dimmer, Program, Speed)
- 4 Channels (RGBW 8-Bit)
- 8 Channels (RGBW 16-Bit)
- Built-in battery pack (NiMH)
- Battery life: At least 14 hours
- Splash resistant
- Insulated electronics protect against temporary infiltration of liquids
- Surface load weight of 70 kg
- Housing made of high-quality stainless steel
- Dimensions of the ApeLight Maxi: 13.5 x 13.5 x 6.5 cm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Size of bracket: 14 x 12 cm
- 1x ApeLight Maxi, 1x bracket
- Batteries come preinstalled (NiMH)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 398648 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!