Anton Korenjak E-Gitarre Der leichte Einstieg
Electric Guitar Exercise Book
- By Philipp Zellot and Anton Korenjak
- 32 Increasingly challenging units for learning the electric guitar
- Over 135 songs, tabs and YouTube videos
- The content of the book ranges from the accompaniment of simple songs to reading notes and rhythms to your own solo
- With more than 135 exercises and songs in 32 consecutive units
- Each unit spans 2 pages and provides exercise material for around one to two weeks
- Many exercises, songs and licks can be viewed and played on YouTube
- ISBN: 978-3-200-04992-5
- Written in German language
|Level Of Degree||Easy|
|Suitable For Children||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 418771 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!