AMT S-Drive Mini
Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar
- The Drive Series by AMT uses circuitry based on real tube stage emulation for a powerful distortion and response that sounds similar to a tube amp
- Reproduces the sound of a certain legendary American high-gain amp head from the 80s with a snakeskin design
- Designed for use in the clean input of an amplifier
- Voice switch for more tonal flexibility
- Controls: Gain, Level, Tone
- Switch: Voice
- LED: Effect On
- Footswitch: Effects Bypass
- Input: 6.3 mm jack
- Output: 6.3 mm jack
- Power adapter connector: Coaxial power connector, 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity inside
- Power consumption: 4 mA
- Operates via 9-12 V DC power supply (not included, - suitable power supply available under Article Nr 409939)
- True bypass
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 55 x 95 x 58 mm
- Weight: 200 g
- Made in Russia
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 408594 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!