Amptweaker TightFuzz JR Mini Silicon
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Mini version of the TightFuzz
- Switchable silicon / germanium transistor circuit
- "Electric Guitar Input Impedance" works well after all effect pedals
- Controls for Fuzz, Tone and Volume
- 3-Way EQ switch: 60's / 70's / Now
- 3-Way Tight switch: Fat / Normal / Tight
- Germanium / silicon switch
- Bypass footswitch
- Status LED
- True bypass
- Baseplate with thumbscrew for easy access to the battery
- Metal housing
- 6.3 mm Mono jack input / output
- Power supply via 1 or 2 9 V batteries or optional 9-18 V DC power supply (2.1 x 5.5 mm hollow plug, polarity (-) inside - not included!)
- Power consumption: 11 mA at 9 V / 15 mA at 18 V
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 69 x 118 x 51 mm
- Weight: 255 g
- Handmade in USA
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 435463 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!