Ample Sound Ample Bass Acoustic III
- Virtual bass based on samples from a Guild B-54 CE
- Tab Player for all popular tablature formats
- Realistic fretboard and strings handling noise
- playing styles: Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Pop & Slap and Dead Note
- Support for MIDI guitars
- Different algorithms for realistic playing feel
- Keyswitches for articulation change
- Supported formats: Standalone / VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: WinVista (32/64-bit), Mac OSX 10.7, 2 GB RAM, 4.6 GB HD, Internet connection
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 402680 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!