Alfred Music Publishing Turn the Beat Around
School for Percussion
- By Paul Wertico
- Innovative possibilities to expand the groove vocabulary
- The author has coined a new word for this kind of reversed beats: "Frontbeats".
- Medium difficulty
- ISBN 9781470615079, Publisher No. 00-44214
- Format: DIN A4
- 88 Pages
- In English language
- Reverse back-beats
- Quarter notes
- Eighth notes
- Sixteenth notes
- Triplet grooves
- Accentuated snare and ride patterns
- Bass drum and hi-hat patterns
- Linear grooves
- And more...
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Rock/Metal||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 445792 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!