Alfred Music Publishing Shuffled Drums Workout
Study book for drum shuffles
- By Christoh Buhse
- Foreword by Claus Hessler
- Traditional beat shuffles for hip hop, neo soul, R&B, funk, pop, blues, boogie, jazz & rock!
- Workshop for all drummers who want to expand their groove skills and are looking for new input
- Learn step by step which figures the beats are composed of
- Start off with easy exercises
- Learn all the bass and snare drum positions
- Common hi-hat patterns
- Ghost notes and crash accents
- ISBN: 978-3-943638-71-4
- 144 Pages
- Note: book is in the German language
- Includes CD with MP3 jam tracks in at least 3 tempos
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 336383 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!