Alfred Music Publishing Open-Handed Playing Vol.1
- By Claus Hessler and Dom Damularo
- The first workbook for drummers of all styles to learn the drumset game without crossing arms
- This book not only shows the advantages of playing without crossing your arms, but also provides detailed insights into various strategies.
- The CD contains sound samples as well as four play-alongs in three versions
- With drums, without drums with click, without drums without click
- In English language
|Level Of Difficulty||Intermediate|
|Main Theme Jazz||No|
|Main Theme Rock/Metal||No|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 229054 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!