Alfred Music Publishing Acoustic Blues Guitar Complete
- Blues Guitar Complete Edition by Lou Manzi
- If you are interested in learning the acoustic blues guitar, you can get started right away with this book
- This comprehensive method includes everything from simple to sophisticated techniques and styles
- Beginning concepts include basic blues theory, left hand techniques, intros, turnarounds, improvisation, and more
- Then, take a look at the 12-bar, 16-bar, and 9-bar blues progressions before tackling the scale and arpeggio-based blue solos
- The book concludes with advanced techniques including the fingerstyle blues, with many pieces in standard, open and alternate tunings
- In addition, slide guitar technique, pentatonic and blues scale theory and application, modal theory, jazz blues, walking bass lines, popping and advanced techniques such as muting are shown and explained
- Whether you're a blues beginner or an advanced player, Acoustic Blues Guitar Method Complete is the perfect complete set for the acoustic blues guitarist
- The example pieces from the book can be played from the MP3 CD
- Written in English language
|Level Of Degree||Intermediate|
|Suitable For Children||No|
|For Classical Guitar||Yes|
|for Acoustic Guitar||Yes|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 263717 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!