Alexander Pedals Colour Theory Step Sequencer
- Programmable 8 step sequencer with built-in effects processor
- Adjustable parameters for each level
- 4 Presets - expandable to 16 with external MIDI controller
- Tap-tempo switch
- Start / stop the sequence in real-time
- Controls: Rate / ext CTL - Steps / Value - Mix / Amount - LAG / Tweak
- Push buttons: Hold - Select
- LED: Effect On - Mode Select
- Footswitch: Effect Bypass - Tap Tempo / Park
- Connections: Input (6.3 mm jack) - Output (6.3 mm jack) - Multi jack for an expression pedal, footswitch or MIDI (6.3 mm stereo jack) - Power supply connector (coaxial conenction 5.5 x 2.1 mm - (-) polarity inside)
- USB mini-B connection
- Power consumption: 80 mA
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply (not included - matching power supply: Art.409939)
- True bypass
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 75 x 120 x 65 mm
- Weight: 287 g
- Made in USA
Note: Battery operation is not supported.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 439296 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!