Alesis M1 Active MK3
Active 2-way bi-amp studio monitor
- Woofer: 5 "(127 mm) 40 Watt aluminum woofer
- Tweeter: 1 "(25 mm) 25 Watt silk tweeter
- Amplifier: 65 watts RMS bi-amp Class A / B power amp
- Frequency range: 45 - 22,000 Hz
- Inputs: balanced XLR / jack combi input
- Protection circuits: overheating protection circuit
- Controls: volume control, on / off switch
- Housing: Matte black soft-touch front, vinyl-coated MDF
- Power supply: internal power supply 100 - 120/220 - 240 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 183 x 216 x 267 mm
- Weight: 5.49 kg
- Including power cable and manual
|Speaker size||1x 5", 1x 1"|
|Amplifier power per unit (RMS)||65 W|
|Analogue XLR Input||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Jack)||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Mini Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (RCA)||No|
|Manual frequency correction||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 415894 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!