AKG CK 63-ULS
Microphone CapsuleThe ultra-linear frequency range and the uniform directional characteristics of this capsule ensure optimum transmission in the studio, but also on the stage, where a uniform attenuation of all surrounding noises is important.
- Hypercardioid directional
- High quality capsule with an extremely linear 0 ° - frequency range
- Temperature stable and reliable
- Gilded and self-cleaning connector for high climatic conditions.
- For larger proportions of the room reverb sound
- A foam windscreen is included in the delivery.
- For use with the preamplifier C 480 B-ULS.
- Transmission range 20-20,000 Hz
- Idle transmission factor 40/20 / 6.3 mV / Pa (-28 / -34 / -44 dBV)
- Limit sound pressure level 134/140/144 dB (k = 0.5%)
- Equivalent sound pressure level (CCIR 468-3) 23/21/28 dB
- Equivalent sound pressure level 13/11/17 dB-A
- Signal / Noise Ratio (A-Weighted) 81/83/77 dB
- Pre-attenuation 6/0 / -10 dB, switchable
- Supply voltage over C 480B
- Power consumption over C 480B
- Surface: Matte black
- Dimensions 21 Ø x 23/27 mm
- Net weight 25 g
- AKG Modular Microphone Systems at a glance
- display Modular Microphone Systems in price range 250 € - 350 €
- go to product group Modular Microphone Systems
- go to product group Microphones for Installation
- go to product group Microphones
- show manufacturer details for AKG
- AKG Microphones at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany