- 1" Large-diaphragm microphone with gold-coated double-diaphragm capsule based on the AKG classic C414
- Switchable directional characteristics: Cardioid, omnidirectional, supercardioid, figure-8
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- SPL: 135/155 dB
- 8 dB Inherent noise
- Sensitivity (Cardioid): 20 mV / Pa (-34 dBV)
- Switchable 20 dB pad
- 48 V +/- 4 V Phantom power required
- Connector: 3-pin XLR connector
- Dimensions: 160 x 55 x 43 mm
- Weight: 300 g
- Incl. H85 shock mount, metal case, SA60 stand adapter and W214 windshield
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
|sales rank in this product group||71|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||July 2015|
Find Large Diaphragm Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.