Akai MPD 232
- 64 Channel, 32 Step sequencer
- 16 Velocity and pressure sensitive MPC pads (backlit with RGB) and 4 banks
- 8 Assignable faders
- 8 Assignable Q-Link rotary knobs
- 8 Assignable Q-Link buttons
- 72 Controls accessible via 3 banks
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing
- 16 Level, Full Level and Tap Tempo
- 30 Presets in total
- With configurations for most popular DAWs
- Works with virtually any MIDI software or hardware
- iOS compatible via the Camera Connection Kit (available separately, not included!)
- MIDI in- and outputs for controlling other equipment
- System: Mac, PC
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 423 x 253 x 44 mm
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Incl. Ableton Live Lite (download is required)
- Power supply (6V DC, 1 A, centre-positive): Article Nr 192043 (not included)
|5-pole DIN MIDI||Yes|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 368334 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!