ADJ Quad Phase HP 32-Watt Quad-LED
The new HighPower version provides the ultimate WOW effect with razor-sharp beams.The Quad Phase HP also offers all the latest features sought after in special effects lights such as: DMX-512 for programming or linking capabilities, exciting built-in sound active programs, no duty cycle (run all night), a long life LED source (30,000 hours), 4-button DMX display on rear (for easier programmability), IEC power daisy-chaining, a 1.8 steeper motor for smooth movement. The Quad-Phase HP can be controlled by DMX controllers or with the UC3 manual control from ADJ.
- High output Moonflower effect with 32-Watt Quad-Color LED 4-in-1 (Red, Green, Blue, White) technology produces colour-changing beams of light
- Dozens of razor sharp beams fill a dance floor, ceiling or wall
- Using a 1.8 Degree Long Life Stepper Motor Technology it can produce quick accurate movement or smooth fluid move movements for mood music
- 4 DMX Channels (Colour, Rotation, Strobe, Shutter)
- Operation modes: Sound Active, Master/Slave or DMX-512
- Exciting built-in programs (Sound Active & Master/Slave modes)
- Produces 15 Preset Colors
- Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable
- 4-Button DMX display on rear panel
- Beam Angle: 65 degree
- Strobe & Pulse LED Effect
- DMX-512 Protocol
- Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- Runs extremely cool! - NO Duty Cycles! - Run all night!
- Includes a Wireless IR Remote (ADJ RC1)
- Compatible with the ADJ UC3 easy-to-use controller (sold separately)
- IEC AC IN/OUT on rear to daisy chain power (up to 5 Quad Phase HP’s @ 120V and 9 Quad Phase HP’s @ 230V )
- Safety hook on rear panel
- Power Draw: 64W Max
- Multi voltage: 100V~240V, 50/60Hz
- Long life LEDs (30,000 hr. rating)
- Light Source: 32W RGBW LED 4-in-1
- Dimensions (L x W xH): 12.5” x 8” x 11” / 312 x 198 x 279mm
- Weight: 9 lbs. / 4 kg.
|Construction Type||Beam effect|
|Master / Slave||Yes|
|Remote control||not supported|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.