Adam A77X (b)
Active 3-way studio monitor (b = right speaker)
- 2x 7" carbon woofer / midrange woofer with 100 W each
- 1x X-ART tweeter with 50 W
- Control Panel Setting options: input sensitivity, high shelf >5 kHz, low shelf <300 Hz, and tweeter gain
- Inputs: XLR and RCA
- Frequency range: 38 Hz - 50 kHz
- Max. peak: 122 dB
- Crossover frequencies: 400 / 3000 Hz
- Input impedance: 32 kOhm
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 235 x 530 x 280 mm
- Weight: 12.8 kg
- For stereo operation, a left and right A77X is required
|Speaker size||2x 7"|
|Amplifier power per unit (RMS)||250 W|
|Analogue XLR Input||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (Mini Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (RCA)||Yes|
|Manual frequency correction||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 405068 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!