Acus One-8 M2 Wood
- For acoustic guitar, vocals and other acoustic instruments
- Output: 200 Watt
- 4 Channels (2 x Mic, 1x Instrument, 1x Aux)
- Loudspeaker equipment: 1x 8" Bass and 1x ring tweeter
- Bass reflex cabinet with 2 openings
- 4 Band tone control (Low, Mid-Low, Mid-High, High)
- Gain control per channel
- Master volume
- Effects adjustable in length (Rev1, Rev2, Chorus, Delay)
- Effect send and return for external devices
- Switchable 9 Volt voltage on channel 3
- Effect can be switched via foot switch (foot switch not included)
- Aux-in with tone control (High,Low) and Volume
- Notch filter
- Balanced XLR DI output
- Line-out output with stereo RCA input
- Headphone output
- Ground lift
- Box flange for 36 mm box stands
- Housing material: Laminated wood
- Colour: Wood, natural
|Power in Watts||200|
|Speaker size||1x 8"|
|External FX Loop||No|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 457161 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!