Acoustic Music Baglama Saz Method
Coursebook for Baglama (Saz)
- A systematic manual for the fingering technique (selpe) of the baglama (saz)
- By Erol Parlak
- Description of the various playing techniques
- Photo set for illustration
- Newly developed notation method especially for baglama players
- ISMN M-700253-58-5, publisher's number AMB5080
- Format: DIN A4
- 162 Pages
- In German, English and Turkish
- DVD included
|Level Of Difficulty||Easy|
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 383057 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!