Acoustic Music Baglama Saz Method
Coursebook for Baglama (Saz)
- A systematic manual for the fingering technique (selpe) of the baglama (saz)
- By Erol Parlak
- Description of the various playing techniques
- Photo set for illustration
- Newly developed notation method especially for baglama players
- ISMN M-700253-58-5, publisher's number AMB5080
- Format: DIN A4
- 162 Pages
- In German, English and Turkish
- DVD included
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 383057 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!