Acoustic Guitar Schools
160 results. Displaying items 51–75.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
No results were found :-(
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
Guitar Coursebook for Children and Adolescents from 8 Years For individual and group lessons, By Peter Autschbach, In notation and tablature, Picking and playing with plectrum, Beginner's chord playing, Note-check exercises, Format: DIN A4, ISBN 978-3-7957-1053-8, Publisher Nr: ED22516,...
- For individual and group lessons
- By Peter Autschbach
- In notation and tablature
Guitar Coursebook "Garantiert Gitarre lernen für Kinder" (Learn guitar - guaranteed), Vol.2, For children aged 6 years and older, Easy to learn chords with many well-known songs, song accompaniment, solo and duet playing for individual & partner lessons, With...
- "Garantiert Gitarre lernen für Kinder" (Learn guitar - guaranteed), Vol.2
- For children aged 6 years and older
- Easy to learn chords with many well-known songs, song accompaniment, solo and duet playing for individual & partner lessons
The New Guiitar BookJürgen Kumlehn is an old dog in the guitar book series. Very few authors can boast such a diverse and high-quality portfolio as his. The "New Guitarbook" by Ama publishing house is a modern acoustic...
- The modern instructional guitar book from the beginning
- With all the gameplay techniques and many popular songs
- By Jürgen Kumlehn
Guitar Textbook Playing guitar is fun: for beginners and advanced players, Learning and playing with Play-Along CD, Tips and tricks, Rhythm guitar, Solo guitar, Chord table, Help with voicing, Instrumentation, In standard notation with chord details, 16 Music tracks...
- Playing guitar is fun: for beginners and advanced players
- Learning and playing with Play-Along CD
- Tips and tricks
Guitar Textbook For children volume 2, With CD, By Gerhard Koch-Darkow
- For children volume 2
- With CD
- By Gerhard Koch-Darkow
Music Book Introduction to the technique of fingerpicking / fingerstyle guitar, For folk, blues and modern picking styles, As notation and tablature, CD included, By Hans Westermeier
- Introduction to the technique of fingerpicking / fingerstyle guitar
- For folk, blues and modern picking styles
- As notation and tablature
Guitar Textbook Volume 2, With popular song examples: Pop, folk, rock and blues, From not so difficult to quite difficult, More than 30 of the most popular songs, Without notes, Incl. CD with 79 sound samples, A4 Format, Bound
- Volume 2
- With popular song examples: Pop, folk, rock and blues
- From not so difficult to quite difficult
Guitar Coursebook For fingerstyle, fingerpicking, alternate picking / alternate bass techniques, Representation of harmony through bass changes, Small harmony, Hammer on and pull off in the melody line, Arpeggio and tremolo, Barre grip exercises, Positioning, Including CD, By Ulli...
- For fingerstyle, fingerpicking, alternate picking / alternate bass techniques
- Representation of harmony through bass changes
- Small harmony
Ricordi Der große Pattern-Guide: 125 guitar patterns for 500 songs, by Peter Reimer and Fabian Payr, in standard notation and tablature, ISMN 9790204227945, SY 2794, A5, 118 pages, incl.download to demo versions
Sher Music Co. The Guitarist's Introduction To Jazz: Introduction for guitarists into the world of jazz, by Randy Vincent, in standard notation, with chords, medium difficulty, ISBN 9780997661743, A4, spiral binding, 206 pages, in English language, from the content: Rhythm...
The AMA Guitar School for ChildrenFinally: the early musical education for guitar playing with a CD (suitable for 6 year-olds). By Ingo Brzoska, Including a CD, 109 pages
- By Ingo Brzoska
- Including a CD
- 109 pages
School of Electric Guitar Textbook to understand the fretboard and its harmonic contexts, By Gil Beckers, Play all existing scales freely anywhere on the fretboard, In notation and tablature, With handle images, ISBN 978-3-89922-019-3, publisher no. AMA 610349, Format:...
- Textbook to understand the fretboard and its harmonic contexts
- By Gil Beckers
- Play all existing scales freely anywhere on the fretboard
Abenteuer Gitarre / Adventure Guitar A new schooling concept for modern guitar lessons. A discovery trip into the sound world of the guitar. From classical pieces to accompaniment techniques, folk music fingerpicking, improvisation, power chords, flamenco, blues, solo and...
- A guitar schooling guide for individual or school lessons, as well as self-study
- Playing musical notation
- Picking techniques
Children's Guitar Book By Peter Busch, 108 pages, Din A4, Everything is included on the CD for playing along, Playful and fun introduction to guitar playing, It does not get any easier!Never be bored again!The first song can be...
- By Peter Busch
- 108 pages
- Din A4
Guitar Tutor Guitar tutor for children, Complete edition, By Hartog Cees, Note: German language
- Guitar tutor for children
- Complete edition
- By Hartog Cees
Textbook for composition Practice concept for composing and (re) harmonizing songs from rock, pop, jazz for guitar, By Peter Fischer, Volume 2 of the series "Master Class", Assistance to (re)interpretations as well as to change and enhance your own...
- Practice concept for composing and (re) harmonizing songs from rock, pop, jazz for guitar
- By Peter Fischer
- Volume 2 of the series "Master Class"
Music Book It is easy to play Acoustic Guitar + CD + DVD, School with video course, Basics and playing techniques, Play many songs after a short time, Includes CD with audio samples and DVD with all exercises and...
- It is easy to play Acoustic Guitar + CD + DVD
- School with video course
- Basics and playing techniques
Music Book The playbook contains arrangements of Irish dances, jigs and reels, ballads and Caralon-Zunes, which can be comfortably played in the first two positions and are mainly written down in standard tuning, In addition, Steinbach gives a detailed...
- The playbook contains arrangements of Irish dances, jigs and reels, ballads and Caralon-Zunes, which can be comfortably played in the first two positions and are mainly written down in standard tuning
- In addition, Steinbach gives a detailed guide on how to easily extend an Irish melody to a sonorous guitar arrangement
- Notes on the ornamentation and the historical background complete the edition
School for guitar By Greg Koch and Will Schmid, This guitar school is just right for anyone who has just started playing acoustic or electric guitar, The book has included decades of teaching experience with students of all ages...
- By Greg Koch and Will Schmid
- This guitar school is just right for anyone who has just started playing acoustic or electric guitar
- The book has included decades of teaching experience with students of all ages and some of the best guitar teaching concepts
Book with CDAfter his first book "Michael Sagmeister's Jazzguitar", which provided an extensive insight into the theme of jazz guitar, comes a book with a more specific content - the arpeggio. The answer to his students' questions about whether they...
- Arpeggia jazz guitar
- By Michael Sagmeister
- 152 pages
Advanced Fingerstyle By Michael Langer, Including CD, All important chords and fingerpicking pattersFurther Techniques Hammer ons, Pull offs, Slides, Right hand techniques, Fingerpicking Blues, Ragtime, Folk and jazz, Open tuning grooves, Country, Bluegrass-Licks Special, Many more
- By Michael Langer
- Including CD
- All important chords and fingerpicking patters
Guitar School Volume 2 of the Guitar School, With exercise-CD
- Volume 2 of the Guitar School
- With exercise-CD
Music Book It's finally here. Band 2 of the popular guitar coursebook "Gitarre spielen - mein schönstes Hobby" picks up where the first band ended and delves deeper into the secrets of playing the guitar. Whether young or old,...
- The modern guitar coursebook for teenagers and adults
- CD included
- By Ralf Toennes
Textbook The Technique of the modern concert guitar, By Hubert Käppel: Detailed compendium on the fundamentals and playing techniques of the guitar in the 21st century, As one of the most renowned concert guitarists and accompanists of the classical...
- The Technique of the modern concert guitar
- By Hubert Käppel: Detailed compendium on the fundamentals and playing techniques of the guitar in the 21st century
- As one of the most renowned concert guitarists and accompanists of the classical guitar, Hubert Käppel has not only compiled a comprehensive collection of technical exercises on arpeggios, coordination, scales, bindings, among others
Instructional Book for Classical Guitar Part 1, By Andreas Schumann, For children aged 8 or older, Completely revised and expanded edition, Completely reworked graphics and score set, With a new pedagogical concept, With new pieces to play, Suitable for...
- Part 1
- By Andreas Schumann
- For children aged 8 or older
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!