15 results. Displaying items 1–15.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over 298 €
Compare Added (Remove)
Eurorack Module CV processor for generating harmonic pitch control voltages, 3 Independent quantisation channels, Four-note chord generator, Arpeggiator, Progression sequencer for controlling and automating harmonic sequences, Memory slots for 16 songs, Power requirement: 156 mA (+12 V) / 4...
- CV processor for generating harmonic pitch control voltages
- 3 Independent quantisation channels
- Four-note chord generator
Eurorack Module 3-Fold envelope generator, 3 Independent analogue ADSR envelopes, Trigger input, positive and negative output and selector switch (for short and long time ranges) per envelope, Power consumption: 36 mA (+12V) / 23 mA (-12V), Width: 106 mm,...
- 3-Fold envelope generator
- 3 Independent analogue ADSR envelopes
- Trigger input, positive and negative output and selector switch (for short and long time ranges) per envelope
ACL Multi II; Eurorack modue; multiple with two seperate sections; passive 1-to-6 multiple; buffered multiple with normal and inverted input and 5 outputs; power consumption: 1 mA /+12 V) / 1 mA (-12V); width: 6 HP; depth: 25 mm
Eurorack Module Discrete analogue VCO with sawtooth core, Linear and exponential FM with separate attenuators, Hard- and Soft-Sync (CV-controllable), PWM for main and sub oscillator (CV-controllable), LFO Mode, Outputs for ramp, sawtooth, triangle, pulse and sine for main and...
- Discrete analogue VCO with sawtooth core
- Linear and exponential FM with separate attenuators
- Hard- and Soft-Sync (CV-controllable)
Eurorack Module Octave switching and precision transposition, Pitch control for up to 4 oscillators, 3 CV inputs are added and allocated over 4 outputs and 1 inverted output, Transposition of rotary switch from +/- 4 octaves and transposition of...
- Octave switching and precision transposition
- Pitch control for up to 4 oscillators
- 3 CV inputs are added and allocated over 4 outputs and 1 inverted output
Audio interface for Eurorack systems
Audio interface for Eurorack systems LED overload indicator, Soft-start function (prevents clicks / noise when switching on the modular system), Power consumption: 110 - 200 mA to +12 V and 120 - 200 mA to -12 V, Dimensions (WxD):...
- LED overload indicator
- Soft-start function (prevents clicks / noise when switching on the modular system)
- Power consumption: 110 - 200 mA to +12 V and 120 - 200 mA to -12 V
ACL VC Panning Amplifier; Eurorack module; analog stereo VCA; two channels with exponential response curve; panorama-stage with separate CV input; can also be used for two independent mono-signals; power consumption: 46 mA (+12 V) / 42 mA (-12 V); width:...
Eurorack Module Classic 24dB transistor cascade, Fully discrete, low-noise and low-distortion audio path, 3-Channel mixer, 3 x Input for the filter frequency (1x to 1V / octave adjusted, 2x freely adjustable) and 1x resonance input, Bass Boost control, Buffered...
- Classic 24dB transistor cascade
- Fully discrete, low-noise and low-distortion audio path
- 3-Channel mixer
Eurorack Module 4-Channel audio mixer (1 + 2 and 3 + 4) whose outputs are summed to master output, Each channel can be switched off individually (via switch or control voltage), AUX input (is routed to sum), LED status...
- 4-Channel audio mixer (1 + 2 and 3 + 4) whose outputs are summed to master output
- Each channel can be switched off individually (via switch or control voltage)
- AUX input (is routed to sum)
ACL Dual State Variable VCF; Eurorack module; analog dual channel multimode-filter; slope: -12 dB/Oct.; seperate outputs for lowpass, notch, hipass and bandpass for each channel; CV inputs for cutoff, 1V/Oct-tracking and resonance; parallel and serial filter routing available; power consumption:...
Eurorack module Oscillator core simultaneously produces five waveforms (ramp, sawtooth, pulse, triangle and sine), Linear FM, Three switchable speed ranges, Knob with 10 turns for exact frequency adjustment, Flexible sync with voltage-controllable threshold for the transition from "no sync"...
- Oscillator core simultaneously produces five waveforms (ramp, sawtooth, pulse, triangle and sine)
- Linear FM
- Three switchable speed ranges
ACL M/S Matrix; Eurorack module; versatile module for controlling the stereo-width of an audio-signal, summing bass to mono and for creative effects; converts at the same time stereo to M/S and vice versa; power consumption: 16 mA (+12 V) /...
ACL QLFO; Eurorack module; quadrature LFO / VCO; 4 sinewave outputs with 90° phase-shift each; 3 selectabe frequency ranges (0,02 Hz - 17 kHz); CV input for LFO frequency; 1V/Oct. input and solid pitch-tracking over 2-3 octaves; power consumption: 28...
Eurorack Module@Dual delay for parallel or serial operation
Eurorack Module@Dual delay for parallel or serial operation Delay time per channel controllable via CV, Adjustable 6 dB high and low pass filters in the feedback path, 2 Audio inputs, 2 CV inputs, 2 FB inputs, 2 audio outputs,...
- Delay time per channel controllable via CV
- Adjustable 6 dB high and low pass filters in the feedback path
- 2 Audio inputs
B-Stock, ACL Oktave; Eurorack module; octave-switching and precision adder; allows pitch control over up to 4 VCOs; 3 CV inputs are summed and distributed to 4 outputs and 1 inverted output; stepped control knob for +/- 4 octaves transposition and...
Offers include 24% Greek VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to Greece are 20 EUR, free shipping on orders above 298 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!