Accessories for Mobile-Devices
Shure Motiv MV88
- For all iOS devices with lightning connector
- Switchable DSP modes: Speech, vocals, acoustic, loud, flat
- 24 Bit / 48 kHz
K&M 19793 Tablet PC-Stativ
- Continuous angle adjustment (without fixed increments)
- Rotates for landscape and portrait positions
- Continuously adjustable from 70 to 155 cm
IK Multimedia iRig BlueTurn
- Allows you to scroll through digital pages wirelessly via Bluetooth LE
- 2 Soft-touch backlit footswitches
- Sends HID messages via Bluetooth LE
Hercules Stands HCDG-200B Smartphone Clamp
- For attachment to microphone stand
- Suitable for all common smartphones with a width from 43.5 to 90 mm
- Fits round (Ø 15.8 to 24 mm) and square (
K&M 19744 Biobased Tablet Holder
K&M 19744 Tablet PC holder, universal tablet holder, 3/8" thread mount, clamping range 158-280 mm (narrow side), 150-330 mm (wide side), tilt: 0° to 9...
the t.bone SC 500 USB
- With integrated 24 Bit / 192 kHz USB audio interface
- Microphone element with three 16 mm condenser microphone capsules
- Switchable characteristics: Stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-eight
- Miniature condenser capsule with omnidirectional polar pattern
- Frequency range: 60 - 18,000 Hz
- With Kevlar reinforced connector cable with TRRS jack connector
Apogee ClipMic digital 2
Apogee ClipMic digital 2; condenser lavalier microphone; Apogee 24 Bit / 96kHz converter; pre-polarized capsule with 4mm diameter; polar pattern: omni...
Manfrotto MCPIXI Smartphone Clamp
- Suitable for smartphones with a width of 60 - 104 mm
- Two ¼ inch threads (side & bottom) for portrait and landscape format
- Double lock: Spring and side lock
IK Multimedia iRig Keys I/O 49
- Compact controller keyboard with 49 velocity-sensitive standard keys
- 8 Assignable touch-sensitive multicolour pads
- 2 Touch strips
K&M 19743 Biobased Tablet Holder
K&M 19743 Tablet PC holder, universal tablet holder suitable for tube diameters up to 30 mm, clamping range 158-280 mm (narrow side) 150-330 mm (wide ...
IK Multimedia iRig HD-2
- Hi-Z instrument input with 6.3 mm jack
- Adjustable high-resolution preamplifier
- 24-Bit / 96-kHz A/D - D/A converter
- For Casio CT-S1, CT-S400 and LKS450
- AD/DA Converter for computers and iOS devices
- 96 kHz / 24 bit PureDIGITAL converter
- Instrument input - optimized for guitar and bass
Adam Hall THMS 1
- Ball joint for flexible alignment and 360° rotation
- Clamp connection
- Maximum unit size (screen size): 12.3 "
K&M 19791 Tablet PC-Holder
- Tablet sizes adjustable without tools
- Stepless adjustment of the tilt
- Rotatable for landscape and portrait
Saramonic Blink 500 B1
- The plug-in receiver can be used with the built-in microphone or with the included SR-M1 lavalier microphone
- Broadcast quality
- For mobile video production, vlogging, journalism and more
K&M 19775 Biobased Tablet Holder
K&M 19775 universal tripod tablet PC tripod, clamping range 158-280 mm (narrow side), 150-330 mm (wide side), tilt: 0° to 90°, Tablet size: approx. 10...
IK Multimedia iRig Stream
- For streaming applications with mobile devices or computers
- Adjustable stereo RCA input for line signals
- Level indicator with 3 LEDs
Apple Lightning to 3,5 mm Adapter
- From Apple Lightning to 3.5mm TRRS headphone jack
- Compatible with all devices with Lightning Connector that support iOS 10 or ...
Thomann gPhone, trumpet bell, fits for all regular phones, scratch Design, clear lacquered, incl. present box...
Manfrotto MTPIXI-B Pixi Mini-Stand Bk
- For compact cameras, etc.
- Push button allows quick positioning and locking of the ball head
- Tripod legs can be easily closed and used as a handle
IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic Stage
- Clip microphone for direct attachment to the soundhole
- DSP / Interface with feedback suppression
- 6 Presets with different tone settings and USB port for computer / mobile devices
Shure Motiv MV88+ Video Kit
- Digital stereo condenser microphone
- Integrated headphone output for real-time monitoring
- Different options for stereo width and polar pattern
IK Multimedia iRig Pre
- For iOS devices
- To connect the headphone connector incl. 400 mm cable
- XLR input
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!